Is anyone into French Beading?

This post has 29 Replies | 5 Followers
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 595
debbiela wrote
on Dec 9, 2012 4:33 AM

Stunning.  Will be stalking this thread for the book release date.  :) 

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 55
Bead Flowers wrote
on Dec 9, 2012 3:53 PM

Thanks Debbie - I'll remember to put the release date on here as soon as I have it...at the moment it's 'sometime in December...hopefully before Xmas'! It's on pre-order though if you want to get in early!

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 253
beadinstyle wrote
on Dec 9, 2012 5:39 PM

Wowie ... these are stunning.  You are so talented! Lovely photos, too. Will look out for your book. Best wishes for its success ... it looks like it deserves to do very well

Not Ranked
Posts 14
adelapetcu wrote
on Dec 15, 2012 6:26 AM

Amazing! I love that verry , verry much!  They  are so beautiful and look so real!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 55
Bead Flowers wrote
on Jan 30, 2013 6:29 PM

Thank you everyone for all the lovely comments Smile I'm sorry it's taken so long, but finally this book has just been published http://beadflowers.co.uk/beads/books/bead-flowers-and-wedding-bouquets-e-book/ ...for everyone on here who wanted to know when it came out! It's available for download if you want to save on shipping as well and (although I shouldn't say it myself...!) the editor has done an amazing job, so it's just so brilliantly user-friendly. I think it's great to be able to learn this craft from videos, so I hope you'll all agree. Thank so much for the support, all you lovely people Smile

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 307
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Jan 31, 2013 3:52 PM

hi katie, i forgot to tell you, with your book i am going to make my own wedding bouqet too, since you put that up it was clear thats just what i want, got to thank you very much for your inspiration!  when i talked about your book and and the plan for the wedding bouqet with my friends they all offered me to help, so i won't need like half a year for making a bouquet :), now there will be a hen party end of the year where we all will make flowers for my the big day, its just awsome, i am so happy i can't describe the luck about good friends, a special beaded bouqet and so much fun. At the wedding i will throw then not the whole bouqet, but a lot single flowers and keep some for the memory of it as they will stay pretty for good :). Wilted Flower

Got your email today, will write back tomorrow.

Cya

Aunty Akoya

May the beads be with you!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 55
Bead Flowers wrote
on Feb 1, 2013 12:14 PM

Thank you Aunty Akoya! That sounds like the most wonderful idea to have a hen party and have all your friends make flowers for the special day! That will be amazing. You'll have to post some photos of your bouquet as well - would really love to see it Smile

I also wanted to pass on a message from my publisher. She is looking for anyone who has a beading blog to write a review of the book - she would send out a free copy in return for a review on your blog or website...sounds too good to miss I think! Anyway, if anyone is interested, please drop her (Vivienne) an email at https://www.vivebooks.com/contact/. Thanks!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 51
Vicky325 wrote
on Feb 8, 2013 9:17 AM

Wow...what can anyone say??? These look so real!!! I can't imagine the amount of work you must put into it...but the results is breath taking. Any bride should have a bouquet like this. It will last forever.

vicky

www.knotsandsparklez.weebly.com

www.facebook.com/handcraftedfashionaccessories

www.etsy.com/shop/knotsandsparklez

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 539
Emma.J wrote
on Feb 10, 2013 5:40 AM

Oh wow! I love doing the french beaded flowers, but I  haven't tried my shot at a huge bouquet yet. It does make me want to though Smile

Fabulous!

Emma
xXx

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Glenda Kay wrote
on Jul 12, 2014 3:01 PM

I have just started making French beaded flowers and stumbled across this post.  Did you finish your book yet?  If so I would love for you to send me a link to it, thanks!  I love your flowers, beautiful!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,523
D.M.Z wrote
on Jul 13, 2014 1:23 AM

Glenda Kay:

I have just started making French beaded flowers and stumbled across this post.  Did you finish your book yet?  If so I would love for you to send me a link to it, thanks!  I love your flowers, beautiful!

Glenda, there was a link to her book as a download...........  http://beadflowers.co.uk/beads/books/bead-flowers-and-wedding-bouquets-e-book/ 

I am almost sure I've seen it for sale also, but cannot remember where. DMZ

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 539
Emma.J wrote
on Jul 23, 2014 3:17 AM

I do heaps of french beading! I love, love, LOVE these bouquets! They are stunning.

Will definitely be getting your new book when it gets released. Can't wait!

Emma
xXx 

Not Ranked
Posts 3
angiessa wrote
on Jul 29, 2014 1:20 AM

These are gorgeous! I had no idea this was even a thing -- I bought the book right away. Guess I've got a new obsession now. ;)

Not Ranked
Posts 11
stacygranger wrote
on Jul 29, 2014 5:27 PM

There is no possible way I could ever do this. Very pretty work

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Nerys55 wrote
on Aug 25, 2014 11:53 AM

Wonderful so very beautiful!

Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous  1 2 | RSS