Is anyone into French Beading?

This post has 26 Replies | 4 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 55
Bead Flowers wrote
on Dec 3, 2012 1:26 PM

I've got a few more projects I can now share with you. My new book of French Beaded wedding bouquets is really, really close to publication. It's currently available on pre-order from my website and it means I can start revealing some of the projects from it, so here we go...my first three wedding bouquets...full instructions in the book!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,465
D.M.Z wrote
on Dec 3, 2012 5:23 PM

words escape me.....................  wowser

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 325
SeaBeads wrote
on Dec 3, 2012 5:51 PM

Stunning work! Incredible really. Most beautiful and so on and so on........................

Greetings from Karin.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,822
Valbeads wrote
on Dec 3, 2012 6:35 PM

OMG, they're so beautiful!  They look so real!  If my doctor goes ahead with the surgery next year, maybe I'll be able to do something like that once the tendons in my thumb have been cut, and I'm able to regain more ROM.  That would be super!

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 440
Ricki Ayer wrote
on Dec 4, 2012 7:35 AM

These are absolutely amazing - gorgeous...wow.  I can't think of enough words to describe how beautiful they are.  You are a true artisit.

Ricki

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 40
KatrienV wrote
on Dec 4, 2012 10:50 AM

I'm not into French beading, but wow, this is wonderful! True art!

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 446
megabgirl wrote
on Dec 4, 2012 3:23 PM

Wow... these look absolutely incredible! I've never tried my hand at French beading... but these bouquets do make it look tempting...

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,950
SEllen 2 wrote
on Dec 5, 2012 11:36 AM

These are absolutly stunning.

I have this technique on my "Gotta Try This" list. Someday, I may  actually get around to it.

Until then I'll just enjoy looking at yours.

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 315
Niwas wrote
on Dec 5, 2012 2:19 PM

Oh my......... that is stunning, gorgeous. I.... m out of wordsBig Smile

Hope you all are having a great day.
If you want to see more made by me please visit my Faebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/NiwasSmycken?

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 272
on Dec 6, 2012 2:21 PM

They are awesome!!  waiting for ur book now :)

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 150
xXfantasyXx wrote
on Dec 6, 2012 3:08 PM

I love French beading! Those bouquets are so beautiful:)

I'll have to look into getting that bookWink

xXFantasyXx

Do your best & let God do the restSmile

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 307
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Dec 6, 2012 4:16 PM

wow Katie, now i know how my wedding bouquet has to look, seriously, it got to be a beaded one now. what a great idea! i see my fiancee and mother in law shaking their heads at me :)), hihi looking forward to that. ...but as they don't look like i could make them in a week i should start maybe soon :)

Another book to get from you gorgeous Katie! Let us know when its ready....

Greatings

AuntyAkoya

May the beads be with you!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 55
Bead Flowers wrote
on Dec 7, 2012 12:27 PM

I've just popped back onto the forum after a couple of busy days and seen all these lovely comments from everyone - thank you so much. It's really made me smile Smile

A couple of you have asked about the book. Well, I don't have a concrete publication date yet, but I'm expecting to get the text back from the publishers any day now for me to proof. They're aiming to publish it before Christmas. Time is creeping along though, so I'm not quite sure if it's going to make it out before the big day, but if not, it won't be long into the new year. If anyone is interested, it's available for pre-order from my website, with some free beads to thank people for their support, so do take a look (www.beadflowers.co.uk)

I know French beading doesn't get quite as much coverage as the bead weaving, but I really love this craft - it's what got me started on beading in the first place, so I'd be really honoured if I've made some other people want to give it a try as well!...and Val, I do hope your surgeon can do the op, so you can get into all those new beading adventures!

Katie x

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 83
oilnwine wrote
on Dec 7, 2012 12:50 PM

Amazing! Smile Love, love, love them all!!! 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,822
Valbeads wrote
on Dec 7, 2012 2:13 PM

Thanks, Kate!  Afaic, the more, the merrier, you know?Smile

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Page 1 of 2 (27 items) 1 2  Next > | RSS