Necklace for my sister in law-

This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 643
untmom2003 wrote
on Nov 27, 2012 1:32 PM

So I had my gall bladder out last Monday (Nov 19) and my sister in law drove down here to Texas from Colorado to bring her mother's china and an antique dressing table to us and to help take care of me during recovery (which was amazingly quick, I felt, not knowing what to expect). She mentioned she has a new boyfriend and will be going to a couple of holiday parties in her Little Black Dress. SO the night before she left, I was able to go upstairs and started hauling out the black/silver/gray beads and she got to play with them and help design her own necklace. She said over and over how beautiful it was, as she had never made anything like that before. She was so thrilled with the final piece, she hugged me several times, and, believe me, that family are NOT huggers!!! SO, she got a piece she really loved, and I'm hoping she will feel very special about for years to come. Here it is!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,830
Valbeads wrote
on Nov 27, 2012 3:52 PM

Ow, Karen!  Hope you're on the mend!  This certainly has been the year for breaking digits and limbs, and varioius body parts to go wonky.

The necklace is dazzling; it looks very elegant, good for parties and yet, cool with a nice t-shirt and jeans, too.

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS