I found Billy Z and Pam I am

This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,143
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Nov 25, 2012 11:21 PM

I found and old phone # for Pam and Billy Z. I was Greatly relieved they survived Hurricane Sandy unscathed.  They sounded Great! Just been busy with Life and haven't been online.

I thought some of the "Folks who knew them would be happy to know they are ok"

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,963
SEllen 2 wrote
on Nov 26, 2012 1:18 PM

Gyspy Mary

Thanks for letting us know.

I've been worried about them and wondering if they were alright.

They are missed.

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,296
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Nov 28, 2012 7:44 PM

I had there number at one time, and a couple of years ago while in Charlotte I decided to give them a call. after a nice chat I got in my car, and met them in person. I enjoyed my afternoon with them, they are great hosts. We even went for a ride to where Billy's so was working on a remodel job. I only wish I had been able to get back with them again, I spoke with them a couple of time on the phone, but not in sometime. 

So thank you for letting us know how they are doing. 

And yes, I wish they would come back to the site, they were an added + for the site. Very knowledgeable in the art of beading and Pam with her wire and metal smith knowledge. If you speak to them again, please tell them we miss them and that we need them back here.

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 27
SewSewBeader wrote
on Nov 30, 2012 6:23 AM

Pam and Billy Z were such fun in the "Exchanges" "Swaps", I still treasure my "dragonfly' Earrings" Bily Z made.  Pam made Lois the most amazing Bird Earrings, looked just like her bird. 

I am glad to know they are doing well. Hope you keep in Touch with them GyspyMary.. do keep us posted.

(pardon the pun)

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 307
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Dec 6, 2012 2:44 PM

Though i don't know them, just want to say that is so very good to see that you were caring and finding them Mary! God bless you!

May the beads be with you!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,143
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Dec 13, 2012 12:16 AM

Thanks, I was Tickled Pink, to find their phone # and chat with them and know they were ok.

Pam I am, and Billy Z were I think, moderators at one time. I know Billy Z was. Spammers didn't stay on the forum, he was on top of that.  Two of the most Caring folks, I never met. They were always ready to help out the newbies like me.  I know life gets in the way of our fun stuff. it was nice to chat with them.

May you all have a safe and happy holiday season this year!

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,317
on Dec 22, 2012 12:45 PM

Mary that's fantastic news!!!

Pam picked up some geode slices for me years ago...I still have them and I think of her when I come acoss them in my stash. I am very happy to hear that her and Billy are doing ok!

Christina,

Rainy Pacific Northwest, Home of The Seahawks. 

http://vintagetreasuresjewelry.blogspot.com 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,145
on Oct 12, 2013 3:08 PM

Mary; have you contacted them since this message?

StanB.

Stan B.

Lakeland, MN

USA

Ignorance is curable; Stupidity has neither cure nor excuse.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS