Hello again, I've been away so long that this all feels totally new!

This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 244
Nemeton wrote
on Oct 30, 2012 8:03 AM

But then maybe that's a good thing...

I've been away from Beading Daily for so long I honestly can't remember when my last post was, so I thought I'd better start again and re-introduce myself.

*raises hand and coughs shyly*

Hello, my name's Lynn and I'm a seedaholic!

A long time ago I had some patterns published in Beadwork and the late lamented Step by Step Beads... after somewhat of a creative drought, and a brief flirtation with bookbinding and multimedia art, I am slowly getting back into beading, I mean real, creative, original beading, and starting to have new ideas again, so maybe one of these days I'll get back into print. Stay tuned...

I live in a small market town near the south coast of England and have recently moved to a house where for the first time EVER I have a decent studio with space for all my creative materials in one room instead of diffused throughout the whole household - and it's got a big window with a view of trees, and a skylight over my beading table, so now I have no excuse for not making at least some of those new ideas!

Looking forward to being able to spend a bit more time in here and getting to know folks all over again...

Lynn

My website: http://lynndavybeadwork.co.uk/

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,951
SEllen 2 wrote
on Oct 30, 2012 10:27 AM

Welcome Back Lynn

It's always nice to have "lost" members find their way back to their beads and the forums.

I look forward to hearing about and seeing your new creations on your journey back to beading and your creativity with all things beaded and sparkly.

Nemeton:
I have a decent studio with space for all my creative materials in one room instead of diffused throughout the whole household - and it's got a big window with a view of trees, and a skylight over my beading table,

Okay, I think I'm green with envy over your space. It sounds heavenly.Angel

see ya in the posts

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,142
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Oct 30, 2012 4:00 PM

Warm Welcome! Back to Beading Daily! I miss all the ole timers..  AT one time there was "a little Family" Susport group here.  It seems to be more and more of those kind of folks on here these days ..

I think, when we change our "Avatar" no one knows us.LOL

I be looking for your creations!

Welcome home!

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 307
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Oct 30, 2012 7:04 PM

Hello Nemeton,

welcome back, i am a newbie here, so we haven't met yet. I am looking forward to get know you and your work.

Congratulations to your beautiful necklace in the beaded bead contest, it deserves every vote. i hope you get some more too.

I can imagine you must be glad to have creativ room now, that gives a creativ boost when everything got a place and you just have to grab it, and with a nice view even better  ... i am missing mine, can't have a room for myself at the moment, lots family moved in my home, so i know how much i would appretiate it.

Greetings from my bavarian outpost

Aunty Akoya

May the beads be with you!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS