Some Pendants I made

This post has 18 Replies | 5 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 83
oilnwine wrote
on Oct 22, 2012 6:42 PM

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to show you a couple of pendants I made. The first one is a piece of seaglass someone had given me. 

The second one is a tree of life pendant. 

Thanks for looking!

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 325
SeaBeads wrote
on Oct 22, 2012 7:28 PM

Love them both but the Tree Of Life is absolutely stunning! I don't know anything about working with wire so it's looks extra intriguing to me.

Greetings from Karin.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,717
Valbeads wrote
on Oct 23, 2012 2:37 AM

Beautiful, Maddy!  And I loooooooooove seaglass!(lol)

That stone in your decond pendant looks familiar, but I can't quite place it.  Is it an agate?

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 313
Niwas wrote
on Oct 23, 2012 1:27 PM

Really nice pendants, i like wire works!

Hope you all are having a great day.
If you want to see more made by me please visit my Faebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/NiwasSmycken?

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 305
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Oct 23, 2012 1:48 PM

Maddy just absolutley awsome, the seeglass work ist fantastic, i would love to have some seaglass myself but never found any to buy. and your wirework looks really good, i know how difficult it is to bring it into form and harmony, i struggle there very much so far.

When i scrolled down, i got overwhelmed, that tree is just a dream come true!! Would you mind if i try to make this tree design of yours myself, i would just so love to have one similar like this!

Greetings

Aunty Akoya

May the beads be with you!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 83
oilnwine wrote
on Oct 23, 2012 6:45 PM

Thank you so much! And of course you can use this design! I just saw a picture on the web and used it as an example. 

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 83
oilnwine wrote
on Oct 23, 2012 6:48 PM

Hi Val, thanks so much! I have NO idea what that green stone is. It was in a box I had. It looks like a turquoise but it's green. It is a bead,though. I was looking for a round (half-round) one, but I couldn't find one that was big. If you find out what it is, please let me know.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,717
Valbeads wrote
on Oct 24, 2012 12:22 AM

It looks so dratted familiar to me!  Now I'm going to have to hunt around to find out what it is, unless someone else knows, otherwise I'll go crazy!  I'll let you know if I track it down.

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 149
xXfantasyXx wrote
on Oct 25, 2012 3:38 AM

You did a good job on those pendants! They're both pretty, but I really like the sea glass pendant the best.

xXFantasyXx

Do your best & let God do the restSmile

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 272
on Oct 25, 2012 7:00 AM

They are pretty.. Reminds me of The Lord of the rings... Big Smile

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 305
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Oct 25, 2012 5:11 PM

oilnwine:
Thank you so much! And of course you can use this design! I just saw a picture on the web and used it as an example

Thanks maddy, then i will try it too at the weekend hopefully, can't wait, hope i can handle my pliers that well.

Beads Ahoy

Aunty Akoya

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 305
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Nov 25, 2012 11:08 AM

Maddy i had a try to do a tree of life pendant like yours, i got gifted some Beadalon wire, the wire was great to work with, the best i got so far, though of lots bending and clumsy crumpling it did not break, but all didn't help i couldn't make/get it as natural and charming looking like your tree, not so easy.....mine does look like a big rock fell from heaven and the poor tree can't last the weight :). My beady friends said i should forget how the tree from the nice hawaiian lady looked and look at my tree with new eyes, but i can't at all, got to try it again and again and again until i got one i like like yours. Your tree is giving me a challenge:)

Cya

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 83
oilnwine wrote
on Nov 25, 2012 12:05 PM

Where's the photo? Did you post it somewhere?

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 305
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Dec 6, 2012 4:01 PM

Hey Maddy, yes should have loaded a pic to show you my try, so i will do now, but i don't like it very much, well i will anyway not give up until i got one that i like as much as your beautiful pendant.

i didn't know how to start at all so it got a bit messy, but i think i saw know that you used a a wire for each string and spiral, right?

Still thinking it look like a rock a fell from heaven and the tree can't last weight :)), next try i will do in my christmas holidays.

Greetings and thanks again for this nice challenge Maddy

Page 1 of 2 (19 items) 1 2  Next > | RSS