Help ... I wanna get off the train ...

This post has 20 Replies | 4 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 60
Tank Girl wrote
on Oct 10, 2012 10:10 AM

Donna

I am going to check on those gloves.  Anything that might give a little support (esp on my right hand) would be great.  I'll check some medical supply places here and see what they might cost.  My father was a master carpenter (he wouldn't say that, tho').  He had to have surgery to cut the constricted tendons at the base of his fingers.  I'm hoping it doesn't come to that....I seem to take after him in a lot of ways!

Thanks!

Donna

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,461
D.M.Z wrote
on Oct 10, 2012 12:44 PM

Thermoskin is the brand I bought. Google the original company web site for instructions on how to measure  your size etc. They can be purchased on Amazon now and are a bit less expensive, but still the best .......... originally I bought several pairs and returned all as they were either so so in quality or just plain didn't fit a human hand. Happy warm hands ladies. Donna

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 65
Ceffyl1 wrote
on Nov 19, 2012 6:43 PM

Go with what works for you.

I've been finding that a lot of colours are so similar that if you spill them and pick them up and get the wrong tube you can't really tell. I have some limits to what I like, I find I don't use anything bigger than a 6/0, or smaller than 15/0, but I do use the odd fancy bead. As for shapes, unless they really speak to me, or I have a project that is shouting for them, I tend to resist the temptation.  I always seem to find a pattern I like, but I never seem to have the right beads. I am getting very good at improvising with sizes and such, after all I have only so many $. :) 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,142
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Nov 22, 2012 4:45 PM

Love the Westies photo. Sending Good Thoughts and Prayers your way.

I often wondered "What the overdoit is an Acronym  for?"(can't spell eighter)  I know it can't be good.Crying

Take care of you

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,813
Valbeads wrote
on Nov 22, 2012 7:18 PM

I'm glad you like it.  I'm missing them something furious right now.  They're staying with their "gramma" whilst we're in VA.  Hard to sleep when they're not in bed with me.

Not sure I understand your second sentence.  Was it directed to me?  Hope you're having a great Thanksgiving, too!

Val

www.boutiquev.us

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 564
Beadiecat wrote
on Nov 24, 2012 2:50 AM

To the acronym looks like over-do-it

Cat

Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous  1 2 | RSS