This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
rajput9571 wrote
on Oct 6, 2012 7:59 AM

Hi everyone,

I am here and so much excited to discuss about jeweleries  and other beading related issues, I hope you will support me and help me in my issues.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,863
Valbeads wrote
on Oct 6, 2012 12:24 PM

Welcome to the family!  We hope to see some of your work in the Readers' Showcase.  Ask any questions you like; one of us should have an answer.

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Not Ranked
Posts 2
rajput9571 wrote
on Oct 8, 2012 8:06 AM

Thanks Valbeads for your warm welcome.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,959
SEllen 2 wrote
on Oct 8, 2012 11:22 AM

Welcome to the forums

We love to chat about everything beady & beaded. So, you're in the right place. Wink

And as Val said we'll be glad to answer any questions we can. We have a great group here who loves to share their knowledge and experience. So, ask any questions you need to someone is bound to have an answer for you.

Hope you drop in and chat with us often. We look forward to getting to know you and your work.

see ya in the posts

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,863
Valbeads wrote
on Oct 9, 2012 1:17 AM

You bet!  Sue Ellen is an excellent moderator/mentor.  She will help you with lots, especially posting your piccys online.  I can't do without her!  Have fun, and enjoy the best addiction in the universe!

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,143
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Oct 13, 2012 1:35 PM

Warm Welcome to Beading Daily Forum. There are lots of free patterns, someone is always coming by to answer any questions.

Dont for get to share your creations in the "Readers Showcase'. we love seeing what everyone else is making.

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS