cabochons

This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 9
rouge18 wrote
on Oct 5, 2012 6:22 PM

I am looking for cabochons. I haven't learned how to make my own yet so i am interested in looking for wide selction of them. thanks.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,457
D.M.Z wrote
on Oct 5, 2012 9:28 PM

I would start with Fire Mountain Gems.............their catalog is just like a reference book to me, I can look at "rocks" and semi-precious cabs and I end up lost in there. Start out with their online store and if  you become a customer, you'll get the catalog, it is a jumbo thang this last one was 1300 plus pages. You can request a catalog and I think they make you pay for it but give you a coupon good for the price of the catalog on your next order. The advantage to the paper catalog is that most items are pictured in actual size in print.........that is worth a lot to me if I have a concept and then I can start to decide on a size. Anyway, good place to start and about a gazillion cabs to be had in all sorts of sizes. Donna

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 90
snybee wrote
on Oct 7, 2012 1:00 PM

I have never purchased from this website, but try greatcabachons.com. They have a lot of cabachons in all different shapes and types of stones as well as calibrated cabachons. This was a link someone else posted a while back.

Sandy

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS