All My WIP's

This post has 13 Replies | 5 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 9
rouge18 wrote
on Oct 5, 2012 5:40 PM

Well here it goes folks, these pics are all of my WIP's.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,716
Valbeads wrote
on Oct 5, 2012 6:18 PM

Oh, my goodness!  Are you designing a rose window?  How cool!  Nice job on Stewie, btw!  Welcome aboard!

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 55
Bead Flowers wrote
on Oct 5, 2012 6:24 PM

They look fabulous! I love the beaded tapestries - so cool!

Katie x

Not Ranked
Posts 9
rouge18 wrote
on Oct 5, 2012 6:26 PM

I guess it is, all i know is i had to bead that design. Thank You.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,716
Valbeads wrote
on Oct 5, 2012 11:39 PM

I love rose windows, but then, I'm Catholic, so there you go!(lol)  In case you're wondering what that has to do with anything, some of the most beautiful rose windows in the world are in Catholic churches, cathedrals and basilicas.  Like Notre Dame, Riens, Amiens, St. Peter's.....oh, did I mention I minored in art history, too?  Sorry, now I'm just being a bit of a braggart.Embarrassed

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Not Ranked
Posts 9
rouge18 wrote
on Oct 6, 2012 1:25 PM

You nailed the hammer on the head abount the catholic relation. I went to catholic school as a kid and when we went to church, i would always find myself paying more attention to the structure and art in the church then the sermons. lol.Embarrassed don't worry about the whole braggert thing i love it when people teach me new things, i also find that i go off into tangents when i get on certain subjects.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,716
Valbeads wrote
on Oct 6, 2012 11:37 PM

Oh, I thought the homilies were boring when I was a kid, too.  I had no idea what the heck the priest was talking about! Then I grew up and things changed.  We have actually juast begun to build a new church.  We've outgrown our current church. When we move, we will take everything out of the present church, including our beautiful rose window.  I love stained glass!  Can't wait to see that piece when you've finished it!

Val 

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 538
Emma.J wrote
on Oct 8, 2012 6:02 AM

I love them all! AND I LOVE THE STEWIE GRIFFEN ONE!!! Big Smile

I can't wait to see them finished!

Emma
xXx

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 313
Niwas wrote
on Oct 8, 2012 10:33 AM

it´s quitw fun actually to se work in progress, and se how it looks from start and then ssee the finished piece.
looking forward to se them finished,looks good!

Hope you all are having a great day.
If you want to see more made by me please visit my Faebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/NiwasSmycken?

Not Ranked
Posts 9
rouge18 wrote
on Mar 9, 2013 5:23 PM

update on stewie. sorry for the delay. the holidays are the busiest time at my job and i got my but kick from the flu twice. but now i am back to my love of beading. yay!!!!!

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 147
Handcrafted wrote
on Mar 10, 2013 9:23 AM

Oh! you clever girl with so many projects on the go.

I too love the rose window and I love how you have added the beaded discs to the vase.

I like it when people think out of the box and do something a little bit different.

Thank you for sharing your lovely designs.

Handmade jewellery designs found here

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Mar 29, 2013 9:40 PM

They are stunning! Can't believe it that you kept made beading them in such a ingenious way, it is my first time to see the fact that one combine beads and cross Stitch together... Brilliant!

Not Ranked
Posts 9
rouge18 wrote
on Jul 14, 2013 2:09 PM

Stewie finally done. I am giving this piece to my mom. She is says she is going to make it into a pillow. Unfortunately I wont have pictures. She is going back to colombia. But i'll see if she can take pictures and find a way to send it to me. Well here it goes.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 514
tcwhit wrote
on Jul 14, 2013 8:06 PM

I'm so glad you posted the finished piece. I was wondering what ever happened with it. You certainly have an abundance of patience. Well done!

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS