Where can I buy a sterling silver flat end cap?

This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Sep 29, 2012 10:04 PM
I've made a lovely flat peyote cuff and can't find flat end caps that I want to attach to my toggle clasp. Does anyone know where I can buy it? Thanks!
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,607
D.M.Z wrote
on Sep 29, 2012 10:06 PM

do a google on ribbon crimp ends........is that what you are looking for? Donna

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 49
on Oct 4, 2012 9:35 AM

If it is made with delicas there is a new slide on type made by miyuki.



Top 50 Contributor
Posts 939
on Oct 9, 2012 11:49 PM

I found some sterling ends, called "Ribbon Ends" on Fusion Beads. They don't come very wide though, so you could double them up along the same end. Other then those, I don't think you will find such a clasp end in sterling. I've been there, done that, actually now having them custom made in sterling! 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS