Beading is my hobby and passion :)

This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 39
violetflame wrote
on Sep 28, 2012 12:33 PM

Hey Everyone,

I am a self-taught beader since 2007. It is my hobby and passion and I love it because it brings me peace of mind. Beading is healing for the spirit. I collect crystals and gemstones and started making jewelry as a way to wear my gems. Stringing is my favorite thus far and I look forward to learning more. :)

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 440
Ricki Ayer wrote
on Sep 28, 2012 1:10 PM

Welcome to the forums Violetflame.  We can identify with your feelings - we all have the same passion.   Be sure to post some pictures of your creations.

Ricki

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,955
SEllen 2 wrote
on Sep 28, 2012 1:29 PM

Welcome to the forums

This is a great place to find helpful information and learn all things beady. We love to share our experiences and information with each other.

So, pull up a chair and get comphy. When you find a thread that interests you just jump right on into the conversation. If you have questions just give a shout out there is always someone around willing to give a hand when they can.

I hope you will drop in often and chat with us. We look forward to getting to know you and your work.

see ya in the posts

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 39
violetflame wrote
on Sep 28, 2012 1:40 PM

Thanks Sellen and Ricki :)

I have been checking out the site and forums and really like it! I will definitely join in on some topics here. :)

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS