Guttermann Size 9 seed beads

This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 170
carolee1945 wrote
on Sep 13, 2012 3:18 PM

Does anyone know who imports these in the United States?  I can get them from a U.K. website, and Embellishment City in the U.S. has some in limited colors.  Does anyone know of anyone else in the U.S. who has a good color selection?

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 353
ottercat wrote
on Sep 13, 2012 6:30 PM

I tried a search using 'Guttermann size 9 seed beads' (alternate spelling-gutermann); try Etsy (seach 'gutermann beads') or the Virgina Quilter (under 'embellishments').  Found a site with several colors, but in another country (au?) called the bead room (just add the www, minus the spaces, add com&au with the dots (normal address format)).  Just try a search and see.  I'm not endorsing these places -- just what I came up with.

Hope this helps,

Ottercat Coffee

Be yourself.  Everyone else is already taken.  ~ Oscar Wilde

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,139
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Sep 13, 2012 7:07 PM

Just my thoughts. but, "I would Contact "Embellishment City" and ask#1. if they would order the colors I wanted? 32. How many or What Quanity? would I have to order?

Most business's in this economy will order anything if the profit is there.

Good Luck.

(for instance, I sent 3 blue seed beads to "Snow's Little Bead Room" in Benson,AZ (USA) and she color matched and ordered me enough to finish my project)(years ago, but she will look for stuff like this (I think)

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 353
ottercat wrote
on Sep 14, 2012 3:57 AM

Good point, Gyspy Mary.  Better to stay with a known supplier.  You could see what colors are available online (research) and ask 'Embellishment City' if they could get them for you.  Most businesses also want to keep their customers happy.  Can't hurt to ask.

Ottercat Coffee

09-14-12 (0157 PDT)

Be yourself.  Everyone else is already taken.  ~ Oscar Wilde

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS