My costume Jewellery

This post has 207 Replies | 8 Followers
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 277
on Dec 13, 2012 11:44 AM

Big Smile

I made a suspicion ring.. taking tutorial from Youtube.. 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,863
Valbeads wrote
on Dec 14, 2012 5:29 AM

Ooooo,sparkly!  Me likey sparkly!

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 46
bec95beads wrote
on Dec 14, 2012 10:41 AM

that is so cute and love the pink as it's my favrotie colour !

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 277
on Dec 14, 2012 12:42 PM

Val its supposed be sparkly because of hidden rivoli behind. It sparkles. I had smaller size so I put two.. Big Smile

bec95beads thanks :) 

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 325
SeaBeads wrote
on Dec 14, 2012 4:42 PM

That's lovely, Gopika! Why is it called a Suspicion Ring? Hope you don't mind me asking but it's such an intriguing name.............

Greetings from Karin.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,863
Valbeads wrote
on Dec 14, 2012 9:56 PM

Well Gopika, if you know anything about me by now, it's that I'm attracted to sparkly.  I'm like those birds...mina birds, I think.  I see something sparkly, or shiny and.....PECK!(lol)

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 277
on Dec 21, 2012 7:53 AM

Karin, it is called suspicious ring because if you look closer you will something suspicious inside which glitters everytime the ring moves.. its a rivoli.. 

Thanks jewelrymakin11.. i didn't make it on my own accord...i had help from the tutorial..

Val, yes they are mina birds who are attracted to glittery things.. 

here is the video tutorial of the ring: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FjjAvUcWYo

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 277
on Feb 1, 2013 1:04 PM

All right.. I have been away for long.. I hope people find my new pcs i will keep posting here coz m being lazy in creating a new post for displaying the work I am going to do from now on. Big Smile 

Here's a bracelet I have been working on lately in peyote stitch.. I have am good at this stitch now but i don't seem to find any cool designs to work on so halting on my first bracelet for time being. 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,863
Valbeads wrote
on Feb 1, 2013 2:13 PM

Why??  It's a pretty design and I like the the colours.  Oh, Gopika, I'm going to see my hand ortho on Tuesday(?) (Wednesday?) to see if anything more can be done for my thumb.  Wish me luck!

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 277
on Feb 2, 2013 12:19 PM

Oh Val!!

All the Best!!  My Best Wishes are with you.. I hope you get good news regarding your thumb.. 

I am leaving this bracelet as some beads broke while giving it a finishing touch.. Also I am not getting free designs from internet to work on.. i want to make 2-3 new bracelets using peyote.. Will work on them when i get some good designs..

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,863
Valbeads wrote
on Feb 2, 2013 11:56 PM

I know, sigh......if it's not one thing with me, it's another.Sad  Hopefully, we can get it straightened out once and for all.

That's too bad.  Where are you looking for patterns?  Is it necessay they be in Hindi?  If not, I can give you the name of a lot of different websites whee you can get bead making patterns at no charge.

I'm so grateful to have Zoe and Mac curled up with me tonight!  The weather continues to be brutally cold.  The "kids" spend as little time as possible outsise, and snuggle right close to me.  They looooove my electric blanket!  I keep it at a moderate temperature and everyone is happily content.

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 149
Handcrafted wrote
on Feb 3, 2013 7:40 AM

OH!!!

if these are the pieces of jewellery that are nothing I would love to see the pieces that are something.

I love these jewellery sets and looking at them reminds me of a trip to India where you would find these stunning jewelelry sets dispalyed in the jewellery store windows

You would feel like a princes wearing any of these necklaces, I just wish that I was taken somewhere worth wearing them. Well if I owned these beautiful jewellery designs I would probably just wear them around the house. LOL

Julie 

Handmade jewellery designs found here

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 51
Vicky325 wrote
on Feb 3, 2013 9:39 AM

Gopika Chaddha:
Also I am not getting free designs from internet to work on.. i want to make 2-3 new bracelets using peyote.. Will work on them when i get some good designs..

Wow the 2 large pictures (first) of those necklaces were gorgeous, fit for a wedding. Very elegant. I can't imagine the time and work that goes into it. 

As far as free designs on the internet, there are plenty sites, beside this one, I found one called "the beading gem", it has plenty of free tutorials for all kinds of jewelry, see if you can find anything you like there. Here is the link.

www.thebeadinggem.com

good luck

vicky

www.knotsandsparklez.weebly.com

www.facebook.com/handcraftedfashionaccessories

www.etsy.com/shop/knotsandsparklez

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 277
on Feb 4, 2013 9:01 AM

Hey Val.. Seems like You are happily content in the blanket.. Tell the doc to finish the work so that you are free to bead.. this is taking forever for your treatment to finish.. 

i am looking for English tutorials.. I m not looking for hindi ones.. 

I found the above design in http://www.allfreejewelrymaking.com/Peyote-Stitch#

also some designs of various stitches in jaycee designs

I want to try my hand at other stitches too but i want some beautiful patterns like the ones in jaycee designs to work on.. And sadly they are not free,, 

Thanks Julie for your appreciation.. I have other jewellery which I have bought and will post the pictures here soon..

Vicky I did check the website.. It is great and I would love to try the designs.. But i will do that later when I will be making something for myself Smile Thanks for the link.. Big Smile

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 315
Niwas wrote
on Feb 4, 2013 3:08 PM

So many beautiful things Gopika.
That  suspicoius ring is just lovely,have to look that up if it´s ok for you.

Hope you all are having a great day.
If you want to see more made by me please visit my Faebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/NiwasSmycken?

Page 12 of 14 (208 items) « First ...  < Previous  10 11 12 13 14  Next > | RSS