on Oct 24, 2012 1:44 AM

Thx.  It comes and goes; I'm learning to deal.Confused

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 277
on Oct 25, 2012 7:11 AM

*hugs* cheer up...at least ur nose is fine.. me got worst cold ever.. And its just the start of winter...

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,845
Valbeads wrote
on Oct 25, 2012 11:26 AM

Oh,man!  That just sucks!.. As my mom would say: "six of one, half a dozen of the other."  Sigh....Sad drink lots lof fluids, gargle gently wth saline...and sleep.  A lot!  Wish I could do something as simple as cold.  Wish they'd figure out a way to get rid of them, period!

Hugs!

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,845
Valbeads wrote
on Oct 25, 2012 11:27 AM

Oh,man!  That just sucks!.. As my mom would say: "six of one, half a dozen of the other."  Sigh....Sad drink lots lof fluids, gargle gently wth saline...and sleep.  A lot!  Wish I could do something as simple as cold.  Wish they'd figure out a way to get rid of them, period!

Hugs!

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 277
on Oct 25, 2012 2:04 PM

aaachooooo *sniff* I started on beading covers of christmas ornaments... lets hope I am done with them by this week.. Big Smile

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,845
Valbeads wrote
on Oct 27, 2012 11:43 AM

I finally got started on Christmas presents yesterday.....in between running to the loo.  Still kinda feeling like death warmed over.Ick!  Just when I think I'm gonna be ok, my body quickly disabuses me of that notion, sigh....at least Katy's gift is nearly complete and then I'll start on Maddie's and Sophie's.Smile

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 277
on Oct 27, 2012 2:08 PM

That sounds encouraging.. I am on bed sick.. my nose is giving me hard time along with sore throat...m still working on ornaments though.. they keep me awake.. beading is good :)

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,845
Valbeads wrote
on Oct 28, 2012 4:44 PM

aking final preparations before this monster storm hits sometime tomorrow night or Tuesday morning.  I may be out of touch for awhile; depending on how long we wind up being without power.  I'll probably spend my days beading and my evenings reading and sleeping.  I'm not BUDGING out of my house!

Feel better soon!Coffee  I'll stay in touch for as long as I possibly can.

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 307
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Oct 28, 2012 5:15 PM

Wilted FlowerGet well soon Gopika and happy beading in your bed, at least something to get over that boring nervracking time!

A monster storm Val? ohoh sounds so scary to me. FingersCrossed that your home does not get damaged much and you all don't get hurt. Hope you have it cozy with beading and books then and enjoy the time of the screen.UmbrellaDrinks

Cya

May the beads be with you!

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 277
on Oct 31, 2012 1:39 AM

Thanks Val... I am back on track now with a nasty cough which is manageable.. Couldn't do any beading on account of whole family catching the cold. U c last week our car had an accident so it was sent for repairs. So we had to travel by bikes when we had to go somewhere. Since the nights are chilly everyone caught cold at home.. 

Thank u Aunty Akoya.... 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,845
Valbeads wrote
on Oct 31, 2012 5:24 AM

Gracious!  I'm glad no one was hurt.  Still, feel better soon.  Wish I could do something as simple as a cold; but for me it usually winds up being bronchitis.

Weathered the storm all right; still kinda tired.  More later.

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 277
on Nov 3, 2012 5:53 AM

Hey Val.. heard the storm is over but its snowing there... the weather has changed here too incredibly.. my whole family is still suffering from cold and cough (except my husband who transferred it to me first). haven't done any beadwork for last few days.. yesterday we had a festival so applied henna on my hands...couldn't come ol coz of that.. 

did u catch up with ur beadwork?

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,845
Valbeads wrote
on Nov 4, 2012 1:51 PM

It's going back and forth between sleet and snow.  Right now it's bloody 35°F!  I'm huddled under my covers, shivering nonstop,  just trying to get warm.  The dogs went upstairs, the traitors.  I will probably do some more beadwork later.  Right now, I'm recovering from a really evil migraine I had yesterday, and my body's dragging me into hibernation mode!  I hate winter!Angry

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 277
on Nov 8, 2012 11:32 AM

Whoa!! That sounds bad!! I have been working hard on curtains.. one side curtains are done but m stuck with another side as the beads are not available now :( The worst thing is the shopkeepers told me that they were chinese imported beads so its less likely that I might get to see the same beads again.. So m curtains are left.. :( So i started on something new and trying to finish it before Sunday.. I hope i find beads for it.. You take care.. Migraine is very bad and my hubby and I cant suffer it...

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,845
Valbeads wrote
on Nov 8, 2012 11:14 PM

It's pretty awful.  I have to lie down in a dark, quiet room and do my best to go to sleep to get away from the pain.

Oh, no!  Are those curtains still giving you fits?  Oh dear, oh dear.  That has to be stressful.  I'm in the middle of designing a new headbad for myself. Got some warm sweaters, and a little stuffed cairn terrier that is supposed to be Toto from The Wizard of Oz.  I think mine looks more like President Bush's Scottie, Barney, so I named mine Barney, in his honor.  Scotties, Cairns and Westies are are very clodely related.  Speaking of.  Zoe and Mac are well and cuddled up to me in bed.  They had to go to the doctor today for their boosters.  Mommy stayed right with them to get them through the yucky "shots" business, then to pass out trats because they were very good!  I know I spoil my "children" terribly, don't I?  And it is soooooooo worth it!

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Page 9 of 14 (208 items) « First ...  < Previous  7 8 9 10 11  Next >  ... Last » | RSS