How do I find out who my moderator is?

This post has 22 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 327
SeaBeads wrote
on Sep 16, 2012 11:12 AM

Thanx Ottercat,

There is a comment on one of the blank posts as well. Someone was wondering whether she was the only one who saw blank posts. Hopefully she'll send an email as well. The more the better.

Greetings from Karin.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 353
ottercat wrote
on Sep 17, 2012 2:09 AM

Hey Karin,

Good; you're right, 'the more the better'.  I got a response from customer service -- automated confirmed receipt of my question; might hear from 'them' in a few days.  Not much, but something.

Sarah Coffee

09-17-12 (0008 PDT)

Be yourself.  Everyone else is already taken.  ~ Oscar Wilde

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 327
SeaBeads wrote
on Sep 18, 2012 4:13 AM

Hi Ottercat,

We did it! It all seems to be working again. The Customer Service must have solved the problem. Good. Now we can get on with our daily routines again.

Later!

Karin.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 327
SeaBeads wrote
on Sep 19, 2012 1:29 PM

Oh no. My last post was a bit premature. There are several new blank spaces in the Reader Photo Gallery. What a bummer!

Greetings from Karin.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 353
ottercat wrote
on Sep 19, 2012 3:46 PM

Take heart, Karin,

You did your best.  Now it's up to each poster to submit a complaint by contacting customer service (and delete the failed post (no pic)).

Sarah Coffee

09-19-12 (1345 PDT)

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 327
SeaBeads wrote
on Sep 19, 2012 7:37 PM

Now it really looks OK!

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 353
ottercat wrote
on Sep 20, 2012 2:44 AM

Yes it does.  Looks like the 'missing photo' posts were deleted; hope they try again, would like to have seen them (photos).

Sarah Coffee

09-20-12 (0044 PDT)

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 308
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Oct 23, 2012 3:19 PM

Hello together,

i just saw this post and going to read the one about spamers again, i get so sad reading this, because i felt so happy that my english is good enough now to join some conversations with beaders from all over the world, though i might not be able with my vocabulary and little knowledge to help so much like others can. But i suppose thats just not as important as having fun together. I just thought the days where i was here now there must have been going on more for sure, and if this is a bit of silent time as there actually so much members... Well i really hope this lovley site gets back to life more then and someone helps to get rid of the spamers, i find that quite scary by the way, but i don't know really yet what they are and what they do... so i will check out the thread about that junk now.

Greetings full of hope

Aunty Akoya

May the beads be with you!

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous  1 2 | RSS