Need to change my user name/email addy

This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
RondaR2 wrote
on Nov 5, 2008 12:19 PM

I've been searching for a way to change my email address. I can only find how to change my password. It says to "contact us" if you're having problems, but I can't seem to find where to do that either. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Ronda

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 502
Editor
on Nov 5, 2008 2:47 PM

Make sure you are logged in.  On your profile page (click on your name in the upper right), there will be a link on the right side to "Edit my Email subscriptions."  If you click on the link, it will generate an email to your current address on file.  When you get that email, it will have directions on how to change your email address and other info.

If you can't get to whatever email account you have listed with us, then customer service will need to help you.  The "Contact Us" info is available way at the bottom of the page under the "Help and FAQ" link.

Not Ranked
Posts 3
dkwan40 wrote
on Nov 5, 2008 3:24 PM

Hi,

I have the same issue as the original poster.  I followed Michelle's suggestion, but that process doens't work for me either, and I can't seem to find the "Contact Us" link either:-(

Is there an email address for customer service that I can email my info to?

thanks,

daisy

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,877
MelindaB@14 wrote
on Nov 5, 2008 4:09 PM

I looked in the FAQs & couldn't find a Contact Us Link but I did find this email address for problems with logging in & passwords, maybe it will help... beadingdaily@interweave.com

Good LuckCool

MelindaB ~ Juneau, Alaska USA

When you dream ... what are you wearing?

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about Learning to Dance in the rain!

Authors UNKNOWNEmbarrassed

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,144
on Nov 6, 2008 8:09 AM

After you have signed in, go to the uper right cornber of the page, and click on your name, go to the "OPTIONS" block on the right side and click on "Edit my subscriptions". 

Among other things in allows you to change your addy and password. Then you receive a message that information on changes has been sent to your email address on file.

Stan B.

Stan B.

Lakeland, MN

USA

Ignorance is curable; Stupidity has neither cure nor excuse.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,144
on Nov 6, 2008 8:19 AM

And this is what I received: [Just read the message you receive.] Stan B.

customerservice@interweave.com

Stan B.

Lakeland, MN

USA

Ignorance is curable; Stupidity has neither cure nor excuse.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Bev@70 wrote
on Sep 30, 2009 4:17 PM

Please update e-mail not sure Im on your e-mail list yet. Bev Driebel

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS