I want to trade my sterling silver, unset gems and more for seed beads and books

This post has 21 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 798
brightcircle wrote
on Jul 11, 2012 6:17 PM

WHAT I HAVE:

(Sterling indicated in italics)

2 sizes of liquid silver (tube beads),

smooth rounds 2.5mm--3mm,

squared rounds,

patterned wire,

charms,

finished and unfinished chain,

fancy beads,

flower rondelles and more!

Beaducation DVDs

Unset faceted gemstones including:

blue topaz, amethyst, garnet, citrine, iolite, tourmaline, ruby, emerald, peridot, sapphire, plus a few I cannot identify.

I also have 6mm and 1/5mm round white cubic zirconia, and 3mm round red/orange cubic zirconia.

EDIT: Please note that the items marked X have been traded and thus unavailable. Yay for bartering!

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR: 

good quality seed beads (in any size, color, or shape),

beading books,

silver plated (German-style) wire,

base metal/plated chains (even if they look like they're from cheap jewelry sitting in Aunt Mae's attic),

size 10 perle cotton,

Micro C/Super Lon beading cord (not thread),

steel crochet hooks

size 12 Tulip beading needles.

Handmade jewelry, beaded beads and more available at my NEW location, bonanza.com/booths/BrightCircle

Not Ranked
Posts 7
PippitC wrote
on Aug 11, 2012 3:22 AM

Could you post pictures of the Sterling Silver stuff you have that you want to trade? I might have some of the things you want.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 798
brightcircle wrote
on Jan 29, 2013 12:20 PM

Here's a closer look at what I have. All the chains except for photo (2) are finished. Photo 1 is gold-filled, not sterling. EDIT: Please note that the items marked X have been traded and thus unavailable. Yay for bartering!

Handmade jewelry, beaded beads and more available at my NEW location, bonanza.com/booths/BrightCircle

Not Ranked
Posts 2
pearman wrote
on Feb 15, 2013 4:36 PM

Hello,

I have a ton of Mill Hill Seed beads would you be interested?

Sincerly

C. Pearman

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,317
on Feb 27, 2013 11:00 PM

I would be interested in the cabochons, do you have pictures?

I have tons of base metal (mostly brass, some gunmetal)

Seed beads in lots of colors (some are mixes)

I can pillage through my bookcase as well...what kind of bead books are you looking for?

Christina,

Rainy Pacific Northwest, Home of The Seahawks. 

http://vintagetreasuresjewelry.blogspot.com 

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 798
brightcircle wrote
on Feb 28, 2013 1:28 PM

traded with Christina

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 798
brightcircle wrote
on Feb 28, 2013 1:53 PM

pearman--absolutely! Mill Hill has some great looking seed beads.

Christina--what brand are your seed beads? Here's a list of beading books I'm interested in: http://pinterest.com/jtiemz/nonfiction-books-worth-reading/

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,317
on Mar 1, 2013 10:40 PM

Oh my goodness!

I want all of those cabs...

I have vintage czech and japanese seed beads as well as some modern japanese seed bead mixes (from Fusion Beads in Seattle) and some assorted tubes of modern czech glass seed beads from Beyond Beadery in Spokane (now closed.)

I also have vintage silver and gold plated filigrees, vintage chain in assorted metals, gunmetal chain, and antique brass chain and findings.

I would part with my beloved bead embroidery book as well. (Sensational Bead Embroidery)

I see you have a steampunk book on your list...I have a little package of watch parts I would part with too...

I can take pictures of everything this weekend and email them to you if you like.

Christina,

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 798
brightcircle wrote
on Mar 3, 2013 8:56 PM

Christina, I would love that! Oh--I have some clear glass calibrated cabs and shimmerstones too. Let me post some pics.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 798
brightcircle wrote
on Mar 3, 2013 9:21 PM

traded with Christina

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,317
on Mar 5, 2013 9:53 PM

Um...

Wow.

I would love the shimmerstones too! In fact, the very first thing I ever bead embroidered was one of your shimmerstones!

I would pass on the clear cabs though...I have TONS of those already.

I will try to get pictures to you this week...I ended up going out of town last weekend and got nothing beady done :(

I also have to dig through my book case, I think I have a few more books that were on your list.

Christina,

Not Ranked
Posts 2
pearman wrote
on Mar 5, 2013 10:18 PM

brightcircle,

I apologize for taking so long to get back with you.  I had one sick little one after the next, and just not have a moment to sit down.  Would you prefer me to send pics or would you rather have the color numbers? 

Sincerly

C. Pearman

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 798
brightcircle wrote
on Mar 6, 2013 1:16 AM

No prob, pearman and Christina. I prefer pics to product numbers. Both are great but not necessary.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,317
on Apr 9, 2013 9:45 PM

Sorry it's taken me awhile to respond back...it's just been crazy here.

Anyway,

I received the package of cabs! They are perfect for my embroidery, thank you so much!

I hope you got the book, seeds, and foundation and are enjoying them :)

Christina,

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 553
CryssT wrote
on Apr 12, 2013 5:23 PM

I'm interested in some of your sterling silver - is some of it still available?

Thanks

cryssT

Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 1 2  Next > | RSS