Summer themed Challenge Swap-Update 7/9

This post has 59 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 30
ErinK42 wrote
on Jul 4, 2012 4:43 PM

Oooh - I love purple!

I put in mostly  - um - teal? I think. (I know what I put in, it's just the name I'm blanking on right now) And then I added a few native american bone beads that I got recently.

Now I'm really looking forward to seeing what's in the package.

Erin

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,871
Valbeads wrote
on Jul 4, 2012 11:26 PM

Oh, I put in some of my lovely teal crystals.  And some of my oh-so-edible tangerine Czech rondelles. And a couple of gold czech chessboard faceted beads.  I love those; they look just like disco balls!  I tried to put in a really nice variety so whoever got my beads could have some fun.  I even incuded some crystal crackle glass which I adore working with.  Plus a couple of focal beads.  Uh-oh, I hope I'm not spoiling somebody's surprise!Confused

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 30
ErinK42 wrote
on Jul 5, 2012 8:18 AM

Now I'm really getting eager to see what I get :D

Erin

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 149
whatsup1 wrote
on Jul 5, 2012 2:10 PM

I can't wait to see how this swap thing works. I just imagined we would all get the same assortment of beads. It sounds like maybe not. I can't wait.

Peg

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,317
on Jul 9, 2012 9:42 PM

Hi Ladies!

Val's beads came today!

I have sent everyone an email and I will be mailing out the completed kits this weekend ;)

Christina,

Rainy Pacific Northwest, Home of The Seahawks. 

http://vintagetreasuresjewelry.blogspot.com 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,145
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Jul 13, 2012 9:51 PM

yeah! I am excited, this means, I will get my Package before I head out on Vacation. Not likely will be doing alot of beading, With Grand-Daughters Wedding and all. It will be fun to take along new stuff.

Thanks, Again Christina, for doing this exchange.

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 30
ErinK42 wrote
on Jul 21, 2012 12:22 PM

Have the kits gone out yet? Just wanting to know when to start bugging the mail man Big Smile.

ErinK

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 149
whatsup1 wrote
on Jul 22, 2012 6:42 PM

Just to let you know that I am on vacation and won't be home until mid August so I won't be able to post right away when my beads arrive. I also will be without Internet most of the time so won't be able to even check in.

Peg

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 149
whatsup1 wrote
on Jul 22, 2012 6:42 PM

Just to let you know that I am on vacation and won't be home until mid August so I won't be able to post right away when my beads arrive. I also will be without Internet most of the time so won't be able to even check in.

Peg

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,145
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Jul 23, 2012 9:45 PM

Yipeee! I got my Package today. Thanks to everyone who shared. I am so Excited! I can't play until I finish my current project for a Friend.

Ps. the Silver Bow is suspose to be Sterling Silver. (I don't know how to check it tho)

Enjoy! and Happy Beading. (Psst WhisperThanks again for Hosting this swap!)

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,317
on Jul 25, 2012 6:50 AM

YAY!

Mary, I am happy you got your box...everyone should get theirs soon Big Smile

Christina,

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,871
Valbeads wrote
on Jul 27, 2012 7:59 PM

SQUEEE!!!

My beads are here, my beads are here!

Well...actually....they came yesterday, but thanks to that AWFUL electrical storm we had I wasn't able to sit down and have a nosey, because frankly- I was in fear for my life and holed up in my basement apartment with no power.  We had some tornados touch down too.  It was SCARY!!!!!

I got a chance to look them over today, though, and.....ohboyohboyohboy!  I am going to have some serious fun!  Can't wait to see what everyone else thinks up, too!  Mary, I LOVE the bow!  I might make a fun headband with it!  Christina- thank you SO much for filigree!  I'm already getting ideas!  Whee!  I'm getting bead-drunk!  What fun!

Val(in the storm-ravaged Atlantic NorthEast)

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,317
on Jul 27, 2012 9:57 PM

I am happy to see that beads are arriving!

Christina,

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 30
ErinK42 wrote
on Jul 31, 2012 4:31 PM

My beads came today!!!!

I am so excited to see what's in this fabulous box - the colours just sing to me! Now if I can just get a migraine free day to look a little closer . . . .

New beads always make me feel creative <grin>

ErinK

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,317
on Jul 31, 2012 8:18 PM

YAY!

Mine are still in the I-will-make-something-with-these-next pile.

Christina,

Page 4 of 4 (60 items) < Previous  1 2 3 4 | RSS