New Beading Daily Bead-Alongs Are Up!

This post has 12 Replies | 6 Followers
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 978
Editor
on Apr 2, 2012 3:21 PM

They're finally here! Everyone has been so patient, and I'm very excited to announce that we have three new Bead-Alongs for the month of April!

Lots of readers voted for their favorite projects for these Bead-Alongs, and here are the winners:

• Eau Claire (beaded necklace project) by Jean Campbell
  • CoCo Chenille (beaded bracelet project) by Nancy Cain
  • Netted Jewel (beaded earring project) by Amy Haftkowycz

Starting today, you can order your supplies and download your patterns. Then we'll start stitching around the 12th of April - you can check out the Bead-Alongs page for the full schedule.

For the month of May, I thought I'd try something fun: why not do some projects to celebrate some of my favorite beaders who celebrate their birthdays in May?

"Yesterday is history.  Tomorrow is a mystery.  But today is a gift.  That's why it is called the present." -Kung Fu Panda

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,825
KipperCat wrote
on Apr 4, 2012 1:31 AM

Have the netted jewel earrings been featured in an issue of Beadwork?  They look very familiar to me.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 978
Editor
on Apr 4, 2012 9:14 AM

They were featured in Beadwork. If you have the back issues, you can find them in the June/July 2009 issue. For most of the beading projects in the Shop, if you click on the "Project Details" tab, it will tell you which issue the project was featured in. Hope this helps!

"Yesterday is history.  Tomorrow is a mystery.  But today is a gift.  That's why it is called the present." -Kung Fu Panda

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Marimoms8 wrote
on May 4, 2012 5:22 PM

CAN I STILL DO THIS BEAD ALONG? IF SO, HOW? THANX.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,904
SEllen 2 wrote
on May 6, 2012 12:15 PM

If you look at the top of the page you will see a purple tab that says "Bead A- Long" click it and it will take you to a list of projects for the bead A-Longs and give you start & finish dates.

I do however think they have all expired. But I'm not sure.

Check back in you never know when a new one will be added.

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Marimoms8 wrote
on May 6, 2012 1:07 PM

iS THE BEADALONG READY YET FOR mAY AND, IF SO, hOW DO i GET INTO IT? tHANKS.

aLSO, IS APRIL CLOSED. i CANNOT SEEM TO FIND IT,

Not Ranked
Posts 1
carolbeads wrote
on May 18, 2012 10:24 AM

I was so happy to have found this site and i am going to enjoy getting to know all of you artisians out there.  I enjoy making earings and just stated so all is new to me but I find it relaxing and I get to spend time with my niece who has gotten me into it.

Carol Smith

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,139
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Jun 3, 2012 9:29 PM

Warm Welcome to all the New folks on Beading Daily. Come back often as your time permits. I always learn something every time I sign on.

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Mamaw55 wrote
on Jun 5, 2012 2:57 AM

Gyspy Mary I would like to have your pattern for the barefoot sandals using the flip flop souls.

Jackie Hukill

Balloonmamaw55@aol.com

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,904
SEllen 2 wrote
on Jun 25, 2012 4:18 PM

Jen has put up an new  Bead Along for July to check it out go to the top of the page click the purple tab marked "Bead A-Long" and it will give you all the details for the new 4 week Bracelet Bead A-Long.

Have fun everyone.

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,825
KipperCat wrote
on Jun 25, 2012 4:49 PM

Thanks Sellen, I'll go take a look.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,715
Valbeads wrote
on Jun 25, 2012 5:58 PM

Think I can cheat and count my 4th of July bracelet as one?(lol)

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Not Ranked
Posts 9
hyperlime wrote
on Jul 11, 2013 9:26 PM

Are there any plans for a bead along in 2013?

Thanks,

sara

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS