Bead Suppliers

This post has 15 Replies | 5 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 6
Louise Clare wrote
on Mar 11, 2012 10:36 PM

Hi,

Can anyone reccomend beading suppliers for swarovski crystals & pearls? I also need a general supplier for beads, charms etc.

I am in Australia & have a local store but would prefer to get prices lower than they can offer if possible. Most people I speak to tell me to shop online but I don't know who to go to, or trust. This is all very new to me. Can anyone help please?

Thanks Louise

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 277
noodlebead wrote
on Mar 12, 2012 7:10 AM

hi louise, if you want toorder online, i ever test anybeads.com for swarovski and pearls.good seller , and low price.

you can find swarovski , pearls and other beads at beadaholique.com; great shop too and low price .

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 147
whatsup1 wrote
on Mar 12, 2012 7:36 AM

I usually order from these online sellers: artbeads.com, fusionbeads.com, beadaholique.com and firemountaingems.com. It all depends on who has what I need at the time, and who I have a coupon for.

Beadaholique has a coupon in every beadwork magazine and artbeads usually has some coupon. Fusion beads ships free in the U.S. no matter the quantity you order, and FMG usually has the best prices but don't always have what I want. So it all depends on what I am ordering.

But all are trustworthy and good to deal with.

Peg

Not Ranked
Posts 6
Louise Clare wrote
on Mar 12, 2012 4:36 PM

Thank you very much for your help. I will look at anybeads.com

Have a great day.

Louise

Not Ranked
Posts 6
Louise Clare wrote
on Mar 12, 2012 4:38 PM

Hi Peg,

I really appreciate the advice that you have given me. I wil check out their websites.

Have a lovely day,

Louise

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 1,025
Editor
on Mar 12, 2012 4:49 PM

Personally, I love the selection and prices at Artbeads.com. You don't have to place a huge order to get a decent price on your crystals, and they have a nice selection of colors, shapes and sizes!

"Yesterday is history.  Tomorrow is a mystery.  But today is a gift.  That's why it is called the present." -Kung Fu Panda

Not Ranked
Posts 6
Louise Clare wrote
on Mar 14, 2012 6:42 PM

Thank you so much for your suggestion.

Not Ranked
Posts 17
xoliana wrote
on Mar 20, 2012 5:28 PM

I also use anybeads.com for the majority of Swarovski products I need.  For the smaller crystals (like bicones and rondelles) as well as the pearls, the selection is quite vast, and their prices are very low.  Some of the other crystals, though, such as teardrops, rivolis, and others, don't come in a wide variety of colours, so you may want to do some looking around on firemountaingems.com, fusionbeads.com, or even Etsy.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Mar 29, 2012 4:29 PM

Hi Everyone! I have a question. Has anyone ever used ChineseCrystalBeads.com? They are like a Dropship company. I have had people warn me in the past about ordering beads from china. Just wondering if anybody had any good/bad experiences with this company that they can share. Thanks so much.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Katie Dee wrote
on Apr 10, 2012 10:08 AM

I deal with several Chinese companies on a regular basis, and am very happy with them. Most offer free shipping with no minimum order. They all sell on Ebay: Gem-home568 sells great findings, clasps, spacers, etc. (Tibetan Silver) and all are lead free, as I've tested them myself. He is extremely honest and sends things out quickly. Others I also like and use are: 900jewelry, Interbead946, JnsBeads, Lucky-rain609, Yiluchengtong, and Zhujiangbeads.  Good luck...hope you like them as much as I do. I have never tried the company you mentioned.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
ivana986 wrote
on May 8, 2012 5:44 PM

HI,

Can anyone reccomend beading suppliers in Europe, i want to buy only quality and original not fake beads. 

I am new in this and i really need help.

Thanks before :)

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 540
shanks wrote
on May 8, 2012 9:00 PM

To ivana986

Here is a bead  store in Czech where you can get quality beads.  http://www.springl.cz/beadshop/  

They are located in Jablonec.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
cjett702 wrote
on Oct 2, 2012 11:43 PM

Yes, I've used them once. Good beads, Good Price (especially on those "Shamballa Pave Beads"), but it did take awhile to be delivered. They have 3-6day shipping option if you can't wait, but it's double the price. I've been looking for a "Coupon Code" for that site too. 

Not Ranked
Posts 3
birchroot wrote
on Oct 5, 2012 4:34 PM

Hi Louise.

If you want beads that are comparable to Swarovski, just a slightly lower grade (I can hardly tell them apart) you can find them on ebay. One seller shows a list of colors and U-PICK the colors.  I bought 1000 4mm for $10.99 and free shipping and like I said I can't tell them apart unless I put them side by side. The real Swarovski are slightly brighter and shinier (better polished)  For the real Swarovski you can also find them at Rio Grande, they will give you discounts on higher quntities. 

Ruth 

Not Ranked
Posts 3
birchroot wrote
on Oct 5, 2012 4:34 PM

Hi Louise.

If you want beads that are comparable to Swarovski, just a slightly lower grade (I can hardly tell them apart) you can find them on ebay. One seller shows a list of colors and U-PICK the colors.  I bought 1000 4mm for $10.99 and free shipping and like I said I can't tell them apart unless I put them side by side. The real Swarovski are slightly brighter and shinier (better polished)  For the real Swarovski you can also find them at Rio Grande, they will give you discounts on higher quntities. 

Ruth 

Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 1 2  Next > | RSS