Trouble viewing blogs/galleries

This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers
wrote
on Sep 23, 2008 12:21 AM

I've been having problems the past week or two viewing various parts of the BD site.  If I click on the blogs tab all the posts come up, but if I click on the post I want to read it tells me the resource I'm looking for doesn't exist.  I tried to view the Fall Reader Gallery and the same message came up.  I tried signing out and signing back in w/no luck, and it does the same thing if I click the link from my BD email.  Anyone else having this issue?

wrote
on Oct 13, 2008 11:18 PM

Hi, I'm still having problems viewing almost everything except the forums on Beading Daily.  I can't even get into my own profile-it always says "this resource does not exist".  I usually use Firefox as my browser, but I've also tried using Safari and it doesn't work either.  I tried looking through the FAQ and it said to fill out a contact form but there's no link to one so I wasn't sure where to go.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,145
on Oct 14, 2008 8:55 AM

I also use Firefox, and have no problems with accessing the site, except for typos introduced by my amputated fingers and the "tiny, closely spaced" keys.

Stan B.

Lakeland, MN

USA

Ignorance is curable; Stupidity has neither cure nor excuse.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,336
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Oct 14, 2008 3:48 PM

Stan I also use firefox with no trouble viewing this site. However I have the same problem with the typos although my fingers are only fat which also makes typing on a laptop difficult.

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS