Drum roll please....

From Lody to Christina:

From Christina to Tia Dalma:

From Absyinth to Therese:

From Therese to Karen:

From Ricki to Absinyth:

From Emma to Ricki:

From Tia to Emma:

I did not receive any pictures from Karen or Ann.

If you have additional pictures you would like to share, please post away :)

Christina,

Rainy Pacific Northwest, Home of The Seahawks. 

http://vintagetreasuresjewelry.blogspot.com 

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 404
tpfrank wrote
on Jan 7, 2012 7:19 AM

Wow everyone got very pretty creations, just beautiful, aren't we a lucky and talented group!

The very best to everyone in 2012!

Not Ranked
Posts 94
nbprincess79 wrote
on Jan 7, 2012 9:25 AM

omg....that blue bracelet is awesome...i know its RAW but is there a pattern? i also love the black neckalce and earrings :)

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 274
Paka wrote
on Jan 7, 2012 11:51 AM

Lovely, lovely, lovely.  I think the Secret Santas did a wonderful job.  Congratulations to all the "swappees"!

Tia Dalma:  I don't do that kind of work, so I can't tell how difficult the technique is.  The design, however, just blows me away.  Really, really beautiful--and lovely Emma will look mahvelous wearing that set.

Ricki:  All I can say is that you are twice a lucky woman.  One, you got a set that has given me a major case of envy (Emma, I would wear that in a heartbeat!).  Two, you have a DH who knows what looks good on you.

Christina:  I've really enjoyed following this swap.  Thanks for leading it.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 71
sixbeader wrote
on Jan 7, 2012 12:03 PM

These are SOOO cool! You guys are all so talented.  I really like the black necklace at the bottom and the RAW bracelet.

Happy Beading everyone!

Rachel

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 520
on Jan 7, 2012 12:13 PM

Wowzers! What a bunch of beautiful beads and adornments! What great Secret Santas you all have ;-)

http://creativeeclectica.blogspot.com

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 77
absynith wrote
on Jan 7, 2012 3:43 PM

Thanks so much for the compliments on the blue RAW bracelet!  I did in fact purchase the pattern to make it and here is where you can find it.  Capri Blue Bracelet .  I used 4mm Fire Polished Rounds instead of the ones that were used in the pattern and those are metal 11/0 Antique copper seed beads.  I think it turned out fantastic and I hope Therese enjoys it :)  

Everyone did such a fantastic job and I could not have asked for a better group of ladies to do my first swap with.  Thanks ya'll and Happy New Year to everyone!

Marla

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 539
Emma.J wrote
on Jan 7, 2012 5:14 PM

WOW! Everyone did such a fantastic job with their pieces! Merry Christmas to everyone! Smile lol

Paka - Thank you for the kind compliments! I had so much fun making that necklace and earring set for Ricki! And I absolutely LOVE my necklace and earrings that I got from Vimala! I haven't stopped wearing it!

Well Done to everyone who participated!

Hope you all have a fantastic 2012!

Emma
xXx

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 563
kareng915 wrote
on Jan 12, 2012 2:22 PM

I feel so lucky to have been part of this swap!!  I adore the beautiful bracelet and beads given to me.

This is what Ann received:

karen  ~  BeadDelirium    blog  |  artfire 

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 274
Paka wrote
on Jan 12, 2012 9:43 PM

Emma:  Mahvelous, dahling!  Just right!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 39
jenls wrote
on Jan 12, 2012 11:09 PM

Wow, what an amazing haul!! You guys are super talented!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 780
Tia Dalma wrote
on Jan 17, 2012 6:22 AM

This swap was so much fun and everyone made some beautiful pieces for each other! Excellent work everyone!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 589
AnnM@94 wrote
on Jan 24, 2012 3:09 PM

Ill try to get back on and download the pics of what I sent... sorry Im so far behind :(

"Dream Big"

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS