Wanting to swap seed beads for:

This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 551
CryssT wrote
on Dec 31, 2011 8:20 PM

First let me say that I left the list of how many 11s and 14/15s I had at work.

Second I know there are over a hundred tubes of beads.

There's also a few 8s.  Lots of colors. 

What I am looking to trade for is:

Findings: copper, pewter, gunmetal (I'd love sterling or gold-filled but those are way expensive).

Beadingwire: i prefer Softflex ..

Some of these are from Beyond Beads in Spokane, most of the rest are from Beads & Beyond in Seattle and a few are unmarked.  Most tubes are 3" long, a few are somewhat smaller

If you want pictures of the beads to pick colors send me an email and next week I will send picks.

If you just want seed beds no color preferred, just let me know what you'd like to trade.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 539
Emma.J wrote
on Jan 1, 2012 4:49 AM

Hey Chryss,

I have a load of 'ancient gold' and 'ancient brass' (<--copper) findings if you wanted them. And some 'black nickel' which I am assuming will be the gunmetal colour you are after.. I think they are mainly bali beads and some headpins/eyepins.

I can take a photo of them to see if they are what you are after.. I may have to wait until the morning though, as the lights in my house arent that great and I can take better shots in natural light. I'm not all that fussed on colours, but I might call shotgun on a few tubes of your 15 beads Wink

Let me know!

Emma
xXx

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 539
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS