Prayer request

This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 299
pollydoodle2 wrote
on Oct 10, 2011 11:17 AM

My aunt Diana came to see us for a very short time this weekend. She was supposed to stay all weekend but got a call first thing Saturday morning and her Dr told her to come back home. (6 hours away) Diana has recently been experiencing some kidney problems. Well she has had a "trill" port into her arm a few months ago cause they new that they would have to dialysis soon. Well i think that time is here. In a month her kidney function went from 21% to 13% She is at the dr right now doing more test. PLease say a prayer for her to get her thru this time. I would really appreciate it. It is so hard to be so far from her during this time. My mom is going nuts wanting to be there with her. I am also worried about my mom cause they are so close. I keep telling her to think positive but she is just so down right now. Thank you all for letting me spill a little. :)

Prayers to you all.

Vicki

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 440
Ricki Ayer wrote
on Oct 10, 2011 12:53 PM

Vicki - I will be sure to add your Aunt Diana to my prayers.  I know how hard it is for family members to be far away during times like this.  My mother-in-law is worried sick about her sister who is in the hospital after a stroke - she is hospitalized in TX and we are in OH.  My MIL's health is not good either - she has Parkinson's Disease which seems to be escalting so traveling to TX is not an option right now.  My best friend is also facing breast cancer surgery later this week  - I will be staying with her for a couple of days to help with whatever she needs.  I will keep your family in my prayers - please keep ours in your prayers as well.  We WILL get through these stressful times - I have great faith and confidence.

Stay Strong - sending hugs,

Ricki

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,904
SEllen 2 wrote
on Oct 10, 2011 1:57 PM

Vicki & Ricki,

Have sent up prayers from my neck of TX. Will continue to keep you all in them.

Ricki - where in Tx is your MIL's sister? Is she alone or does she have family with her? I ask 'cause if I have family there I could send them over to check on her. Or I could ask someone from our church to drop in and check in on her.

YIMP  (You're In My Prayers)Left HugRight Hug

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 299
pollydoodle2 wrote
on Oct 10, 2011 2:02 PM

Thanks Ricki :) I will add yours to my list as well. Where in Texas? That is where I live. :) 

You stay strong too

Hugs

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 299
pollydoodle2 wrote
on Oct 10, 2011 2:04 PM

Thanks Sellen. :)

Vicki

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 182
lasexybuda wrote
on Oct 11, 2011 10:01 AM

Yes Vicky, be confidence , our prayer going for you and for your family.

Irene from the enchanted Island.

Irene from the enchanted Island

Happy beading!

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 182
lasexybuda wrote
on Oct 11, 2011 10:01 AM

Yes Vicky, be confidence , our prayer going for you and for your family.

Irene from the enchanted Island.

Irene from the enchanted Island

Happy beading!

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 440
Ricki Ayer wrote
on Oct 11, 2011 10:33 AM

Sellen / Vicki - Aunt Irma is in Seabrook (Houston area).  She has family there - her husband and daughter-in-law are in Seabrook and her daughter lives in Arlington and flies in every week for a few days - luckily she works for American Airlines and is able to fly free and can work remotely from anywhere.  She also has a very large church family who are a huge help.  I cannot thank you enough for your generous offers to help out...it honestly made me cry.  You guys are the BEST.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart and ask for your continued prayers and am keeping all of you in my prayers as well.

Good news is she will be moving this week  from the hospital to a rehab center and is much improved.  The power of prayer is an awesome thing.

Ricki

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,904
SEllen 2 wrote
on Oct 11, 2011 10:52 AM

Ricki

Great news!

Yes, the power of prayer is awesome!

YIMP Left HugRight Hug (HUGS)

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 25 Contributor