Idea for a forum topic....any feedback?

This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 27
tinytwist wrote
on Oct 7, 2011 7:21 AM

Hi all!

I just joined the forums recently and I've been looking all over for a topic that I can't find but I'm very interested in. I need to learn much more about the art of photographing jewelry, it is very difficult to do  Confused and I am sure that there are many tips and tricks which people use to get good photos of their creations. Without good photos, it's not possible to upload pics to this website, or even to start an e-store to sell your work. Sad

So I was wondering if the subject of "Photographing your jewelry" might be a good new topic to enter into the forums? People who need to learn could get many good tips from those who have been getting good pics and know the "ins and outs" of it. Idea

What do ya think? Thanks for any input! Smile

God closes doors no man can open, and God opens doors no man can close.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,959
SEllen 2 wrote
on Oct 7, 2011 10:24 AM

Hi & Welcome

This topic is very popular and with each new thread we learn a little something new each time.

If you'd like to see what has been posted in the previous dicussions. You can do a forum search at the top of the page. We are always interested in learning new ways of making our photos better.

Big Smile

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 27
tinytwist wrote
on Oct 10, 2011 7:53 AM

Thank you SEllen, I used the search bar and found tons of great information! My photos are already looking better. Smile

God closes doors no man can open, and God opens doors no man can close.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS