August/September 2011

This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 4
arpna wrote
on Sep 30, 2011 5:11 AM

Hi, does any one know if the subscriber bonus for August/September 2011 is still available?

Arpna

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,273
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Sep 30, 2011 9:35 AM

I believe they are, you will just have to put in your link provided in your copy of Beadworks.

Happy Beading

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Not Ranked
Posts 4
arpna wrote
on Oct 1, 2011 5:56 AM

Thanks, it's just that I subscribed to Beadwork a couple of months ago, and although I did a receive a link to download the bonuses as part of the subscription,  I have lost this.  I'm till waiting to receive my first copy of Beadwork. Hope it comes soon!

Arpna

Not Ranked
Posts 4
indigomad wrote
on Oct 9, 2011 1:04 AM

I ordered mine in July and have yet to receive a single magazine.  I've subscribed over the years to many

Interweave mags.  Never had to wait so long.  I am so disappointed.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 781
Tia Dalma wrote
on Oct 9, 2011 2:10 AM

Hi Indigo,

I understand your frustration! When I first subscribed to Beadwork it took a long time to get my first issue in the mail!

I subscribed on 2/18 and it took about 10 weeks to receive my first issue (Feb/Mar) and by that time, the next issue (Apr/May) was already on news stands and had been in subscribers homes for a month! 

So I ended up with the Feb/Mar issue and never got the Apr/May issue...but as of the Jun/Jul issue they have all been sent to me in a timely manner.

Once you finally receive your first issue and you are in their system as a subscriber, you should be getting them in the mail sometime during the month before the next issue is dated...so you should get the Dec/Jan issue sometime in November...maybe even by the last week of October.

At this point you could end up with 2 issues arriving within a few weeks or even a few days of each other...depending on which issue they send you for your first one...we should be getting Dec/Jan within the next few weeks to a month.

But since it has been so long, you might want to call or email customer service:

beadwork@pcspublink.com

US 800 849 8753

Intl: 760 291 1531 

But if you are looking to purchase any of the back issues you can usually find them on Ebay, Etsy and Amazon as well as digital versions of this years issues online:

http://www.zinio.com/browse/publications/single-issues.jsp?productId=500618202

Not Ranked
Posts 4
indigomad wrote
on Oct 15, 2011 3:29 PM

Thanks everyone.  And thanks to those at Interweave.  Two magazines finally arrived yesty.  Kept me up late looking at all the ideas.   

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS