Bracelet Crimps with tabs, Please help!!! Looking for countlessss hours

This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 3
nalomeli16 wrote
on Sep 26, 2011 12:53 AM

Can anyone tell me where I can find these bracelet findings??  I have been looking online for months with no luck, ugh!  Thank you soooo much for any help!!  

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 564
Beadiecat wrote
on Sep 26, 2011 5:22 AM

Do they have to fold over on the sides like that?  Because if not, there are tons of them on Etsy, here and some on ArtFire, here.  But I don't see any long ones with the flaps on the sides like that, just shorter ones.

They are called ribbon crimp ends, or foldover crimp ends.

Hope this helps,

Cat

Not Ranked
Posts 3
nalomeli16 wrote
on Sep 27, 2011 4:11 AM

Yea I'm specifically looking for the ones with tabs.  Can't seem to find them ANYWHERE!!

Thanks for the help.  I really appreciate your time.  :) 

Not Ranked
Posts 1
foxfireglass wrote
on Mar 1, 2013 9:42 AM

Were you ever able to find these crimp ends?  They look fantastic.  I've searched and cannot find them anywhere.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 531
shanks wrote
on Mar 1, 2013 1:04 PM

Hi,

I did a search and looked at about 100 different crimps, to no avail. You are so right, very hard to find.  Sad

Not Ranked
Posts 3
nalomeli16 wrote
on Mar 1, 2013 2:50 PM

No I was never able to find that exact crimp Sad

Still would love to have them if anyone find them!!  In all my months of research, I believe they may be custom made somewhere in Virginia or Vermont.  Can't remember now, but I was hot on the trail for months with no luck.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,253
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Mar 1, 2013 3:12 PM

I had a couple of these in my collection, but I am not sure which LBS I bought them at, it could have been anywhere as far north as  Frankinmouth, Mi to as far west as Chicago,IL, as far east as Pittsburgh, PA. and as far south as Georgetown, SC. And than again may have gotten them in a bead swap. Sorry I am not much help, but I will look around locally to see if I can find them.

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS