Bubble wrap bracelet

This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 34
gail@167 wrote
on Sep 14, 2011 1:26 AM

I've just finished making this and while I love the bracelet, I had to 'finish' it twice, I have a 6 1/2" wrist so made the base rope 25" long as per instructions, however the bracelet with bubbles wouldn't go round 4 times (about 1 1/2" gap) and when it went round 3 times it just fell off.  Anyway I undid the button end and beaded another 1 1/2" and it fits a treat going round 4 times.  I'm only putting this in, If it's meant to only go round 3 times you'll need to take off more than an inch, and for 4 times I'd add an 1 1/2" to 4 times your wrist measurement to allow for the bumps of the beaded beads.  Apart from this minor quibble I loved making it I shall be making the beaded beads to go on a  necklace in futrure as they are so pretty.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 71
sixbeader wrote
on Sep 14, 2011 12:37 PM

The bracelet sounds beautiful.  Would love to see a pic.

Rachel

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 34
gail@167 wrote
on Sep 15, 2011 1:16 AM

I thought someone from the magazine might comment? Here's my purple version Rachel, hope you like it, Gail

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,290
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Sep 16, 2011 6:58 PM

Gosh, that is beautiful. I love the concept of the whole thing. It looks like it could do double duty, as a necklace.

Happy Beading.

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 71
sixbeader wrote
on Nov 17, 2011 6:37 AM

WOW!! That is so COOL! I love your color choices Gail.  Everything about it is just fabulous. Thanks for sharing.

P.S.  I am SO sorry I didn't reply.  Right now I can't seem to get around to replying to people.

Have a great beady day!

Rachel

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS