What's your style?

This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 5
on Aug 12, 2011 5:15 PM

I'd like to get an idea of what kind of different styles everybody has. What kind of jewelry are you most attracted to? Whimsical? Western? Modern? Carribean? Nature? or something else? And what's the first thing that pops in your mind? Like when I see a necklace that reminds me of a carribean island, my first thought is a blue ocean, white sand, and two palm trees and a hammock...peaceful.

~~Wild Blue Frontier~~

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 450
megabgirl wrote
on Aug 22, 2011 4:57 PM

I like lots of sparkles, such as rhinestones, and I prefer dressier, more over-the-top pieces to simple charm and chain pieces. I LOVE hair accessories, like headband, barrettes, and clips.

Red and black is my favorite color combination. Think, Victorian Goth. lol But I also love Purple and green. :-)

Not Ranked
Posts 18
TJN66 wrote
on Aug 22, 2011 8:38 PM

I like whimsical but simple jewelry.  I love sparkly charm bracelets and I prefer sterling silver over any other medium.  Semi precious stones...sigh...I love love love peridot set in sterling silver.  Soooo pretty!!!

Thanks!

Tammy  Big Smile

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 348
Chibabies6 wrote
on Aug 26, 2011 6:25 PM

I love all beadwork and like to experiment with different stuff but my favorites are more lacy intricate seed bead work.  :-)  Lots of blues and greens too..

Michelle K.

Follow my As They Grow project..  weekly pictures of my 3 chihuahuas from birth to age 1.

http://chibeads.shutterfly.com/

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS