wanted: The Art and Elegance of Beadweaving

This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 564
Beadiecat wrote
on Jun 28, 2011 10:12 PM

I have been wanting this book for a long time, but I am unable to purchase it.  I have tons of 11/0 Czech seed beads that I bought some time ago and have never used.  They are on hanks and the hank is in a plastic package that has never been opened.  I have 17 of these unopened packages in various colors.  They are all duplicates of colors I already have.  Please let me know if anyone is interested.

The colors are:  Hematite, Jet Black, Dk. Blue Green, Dk. Blue, Tutti Frutti Supra (a mix of light pastels), Antique Gold Supra, 2 of Lt. Beige (Dyed), Dk. Brown,  Purple (dyed), Hibiscus Supra, Hyacinth Matte, Lt. Coral, Cheyenne Pink, Cheyenne Pink AB, Bright Orange, Lt. Orange, Lemon Yellow Matte, Light Yellow (this one is loose beads), and 2 of Lemon Yellow.  They were all bought from Bead Studio, in case anyone is familiar with the quality of her beads.

Thanks for looking,

Cat

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 440
Ricki Ayer wrote
on Jun 29, 2011 6:45 AM

Hi Cat - I don't do beadweaving, but I do use a lot of seed beads in my stringing projects.  I might be interested in some of the colors you have available, but probably not the whole batch.  If you want to e-mail me directly, that's fine.  Or if you have a taker for the whole group I understand.  Let me know how much you want for each individual hank...sounds like you definitely have some colors i could use.

Ricki

Ayer Baubles

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 564
Beadiecat wrote
on Jun 30, 2011 2:18 AM

Ricki, send me an email through my profile and let me know which colors you are interested in and how much you could pay.  My goal is still to  get The Art and Elegance of Beadweaving book, so maybe I can put any money I get towards that.  The original price I paid, still marked on the packages, is $4.00/hank. 

Thanks for responding,

Cat

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 780
Tia Dalma wrote
on Jun 30, 2011 5:35 AM

Just so you guys know, this book is available at Amazon, brand new for less than $8. If you have a Prime membersip there is free 2 day shipping too. I actually just got a copy of this book last month, brand new for less than $8! Totally worth it of course!

So you should check this out before you start your trades! Maybe someone could buy it for you and then trade for your seed beads?

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 440
Ricki Ayer wrote
on Jun 30, 2011 2:10 PM

Hi Cat - I just sent you an e-mail with the ones i would be interested in buying - hope we can work something out.

Thanks,

Ricki

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 564
Beadiecat wrote
on Jun 30, 2011 4:09 PM

I emailed you back.  ;)

If anyone else is interested, the colors still left are: Tutti Frutti Supra (a mix of light pastels), 2 of Lt. Beige (Dyed), Dk. Brown,  Purple (dyed), Hibiscus Supra, Cheyenne Pink, Bright Orange, Lt. Orange, Lemon Yellow Matte, Light Yellow (this one is loose beads), and 2 of Lemon Yellow.

Cat

Not Ranked
Posts 2
DancingBeads wrote
on Jul 6, 2011 10:16 AM

Hi Cat!

If you're still looking for 'The Art and Elegance of Beadweaving' I have two copies at my shop.  I'm in your area::  Dancing Beads, 1100 E. Main St., Medford.  I also have 'Creative Beadweaving'.

Carol

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 564
Beadiecat wrote
on Jul 6, 2011 3:25 PM

Where is Medford?  I'm in S. Florida.  I better go check my profile and see what it says.

Cat

Not Ranked
Posts 2
DancingBeads wrote
on Jul 6, 2011 5:41 PM

S. Florida?!  Really!  Medford is in Oregon.  The shop you mentioned getting your seed beads from is 12 miles south of my store, so I figured you were a local beader.

Wow, Florida.  The internet is making the world a small one after all.  *ear worm*

Carol

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS