Hello - I miss you all!

This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 774
yeli wrote
on Jun 13, 2011 6:20 PM
I just wanted to post and say that I miss you all, I miss my beading and the forum, but I am enjoying motherhood, watching my baby grow and enjoying this new life. I barely have time for anything other than her, sometimes it's a challenge to even cook. Things are getting easier since she likes to play by herself but cannot sit yet, so I still have to hold her a lot. I know it will keep on getting better... Just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you and looking forward to the moment I can join another swap or challenge.
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 780
Tia Dalma wrote
on Jun 14, 2011 9:51 AM

Congratulations on motherhood! It is definitely an amazing experience and you should absilutely revel in it! My daughter is now 22 years old and it just amazes me how quickly those 22 years went by! So definitely spend every precious moment that you can with your daughter!

And the day to day things in life get easier as she gets older and can crawl and sit up and walk and not need to be held every moment but the other parts of motherhood never go away, no matter how grown up they are!

Watching them grow up and change...it's amazing but it can be an emotional roller coaster at the same time! So get your mommy moments in now when you can before you turn around and she's a senior in college and all grown up! Your beads will still be there waiting for you but you can never get this time back!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,951
SEllen 2 wrote
on Jun 14, 2011 10:29 AM

Glad you dropped in, even if it is briefly

Cooking,cleaning, and yes beading will wait. But babies grow up and go out on their own fast enjoy her while you can.

Hugs for you both

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 153
Cheryl Bush wrote
on Jun 14, 2011 1:39 PM

Yes, babies do grow up TOoo fast! Those beads will wait till your daughter can bead with you and you will ENJOY it even  more with her. Start her young so she loves it. Every time one of my grandchildren come over they want to bead. Boy or Girl

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 817
JanineB@7 wrote
on Jun 15, 2011 12:48 PM

Glad that you are enjoying Motherhood....Those precious days do fly by quickly....

Hopefully you will find the time in the near future to join in once again to the BD Family

Janine

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,884
LoisB@23 wrote
on Jun 16, 2011 9:18 PM

OH CONGRATULATIONS YELI! I know what you mean, since I only get to stop in about once a week.... it's fun, but exhausting trying to keep up with everything. I STILL have a hard time cooking or showering, but then, my little man is a high intensity, high needs little character, who does NOT like to play alone. *sigh* Anyway, glad to hear you're doing well!

Lois

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS