Jewelry Mannequin for sale or trade

This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 127
jamberrysong wrote
on May 24, 2011 7:48 PM

When I first started selling my jewelry, I read a lot of suggestions for display solutions. Many people suggested I get a display mannequin so customers could see how my earrings hang. I bought this mannequin:

It's a really nice, really sturdy piece that photographs extremely well. One problem it does have is that the ear holes are designed for post earrings. People have solved this problem by deepening the hollow behind the ear very easily. I've found that there are a few angles you can take pictures at that one can't even tell the earrings are sticking out slightly.

The reason I don't want this anymore is because, as I've been running my little business, the style of my displays has evolved to better suit the style and nature of my work, and this piece just doesn't fit anymore. I hate to just let it keep sitting in my storage closet when someone else may be able to get some use out of it.

So I'd like to sell or trade it. You can do a Google search for this model and find what you think is the best price and send me a message on here or email me with the link and I will give it to you for that price minus shipping OR you can offer me some beads and/or supplies at a comparable value (preferred). I love nature- or history-themed stamps and beads. I also love anything with owls.

If interested, please send me a message or email ONLY. Do not reply here. Thanks!

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka

"It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; what's essential is invisible to the eye." - Fox, The Little Prince

Not Ranked
Posts 2
SSJD wrote
on Jul 28, 2011 9:23 PM

Is this item still available?

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 127
jamberrysong wrote
on Jul 29, 2011 8:24 PM

Absolutely! Would you send me an email at jamberry_song at yahoo dot com? We can figure it out from there. :)

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka

"It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; what's essential is invisible to the eye." - Fox, The Little Prince

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS