My son got married!

This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,815
ForumModerator
Sheila H wrote
on May 10, 2011 10:17 AM

I have not been online a whole lot lately as I was doing quite a few things for my son's wedding. It was this past Saturday and now I am going to take a few weeks to catch up on rest! 

Anyway, I still have quite a few projects for nieces to finish ( 3 aprons and 1 bride's maid's dress ). So I may still not be around a whole lot but I usually check in a couple times a week and delete the spam! LOL! 

There were a few bumps on the day of the ceremony and some of the things that were suppose to be handled by someone else never materialized. There were a couple of people who were assigned duties that never showed and never let anyone know of their intention to not show. So on top of those things that did not get done, we have to scramble to get everything covered ( picture taking, video taking, etc ). 

But at the end of the day, they were married and that is all that mattered! 

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 521
on May 10, 2011 1:40 PM

Congratulations! My oldest daughter is starting to approach the age of possibly finding a life partner. She kind of has her eye on a guy but says what becomes of it is in God's hands. Hope to see you around a little more as things settle down for you.

http://creativeeclectica.blogspot.com

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,954
SEllen 2 wrote
on May 10, 2011 2:40 PM

Congratulations!

May your son & his new bride have many loving & happy years together.Drinks

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,335
DebWAZ wrote
on May 10, 2011 3:05 PM

Congratulations to your son and his new bride! AND congratulations to you for surviving it all!

Best wishes to the newlyweds.

Deb

Deb

azbeaddepot.blogspot.com

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 411
Memoosim wrote
on May 10, 2011 3:47 PM

Congratulations on surviving!!!  Wishing the best of everything to the newlyweds!  Aren't weddings fun?  We just did our youngest last winter, it was so muuuch fun Confused.   I think we're done till gb's now.

Cherie

Dance.  Even if you're the only one who hears the music. 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS