I just bought American Idol concert tickets

This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 523
on May 5, 2011 10:07 AM

So, I bit the bullet and purchased AI Summer Tour tickets for me and DH. We've been talking about it for a few weeks. I'm sure I paid way too much for them. I went to the official site and it said tickets weren't available and listed something like 5 different reasons that they might not be available. So not knowing whether they weren't on sale yet or if they were sold out or whatever I went to a secondary site and bought some there. they are upper level tickets but the closest ones I could get to the stage (without paying a couple hundred bucks a pop).The tickets/seats that I paid for are guaranteed. And when you think about it seeing 10 different artists perform might just be worth the $$ I spent. I'm going to surprise DH and give him the receipt on Father's Day (concert is in july). I think I'll black out the cost though...i don't want him to have a heart attack!

I think it will be a lot of fun...we haven't been to a high demand concert in over a decade and probably longer than that.

I'm EXCITED!

http://creativeeclectica.blogspot.com

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 478
Calico3 wrote
on May 5, 2011 11:00 AM

How cool is that. I'd love to see James Durbin live, and Casey too. I bet you'll have a great time! Big Smile

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,471
ForumModerator
JSmaz wrote
on May 8, 2011 7:36 AM

Sounds cool!  They're coming to OKC but I don't know if I want to buy tix or not.  There is so much talent this year I'm sure it would be worth it.  I couldn't pick who's going to win if my life depended on it.  I quit voting because I'd just vote for them all.  I was really sad to see Casey go though-he was one of my faves.

Jeni

Oklahoma City

ArtFire Studio & blog  |  Gallery 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS