Filigree Stampings For Trade

This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,486
Lody wrote
on Apr 2, 2011 9:30 AM

Please take note that these are plated.

I have extras on these filigree wraps (first photo) that I'd love to trade for specific items. Please let me know how many quantities you want on these filigrees in exchange for the beads/stash you have for trade. I'm looking for:

1). 4mm navy blue rounds beads, glass pearls or faux pearls - I need at least half strand of these, full (16") strand would be great.

2). 4mm purple (the darker, the better) round beads, glass pearls or faux pearls - I need a full strand.

3). 10mm or bigger lavender glass pearls - at least 10 pieces, but the more the better.

4). assorted lavender pearls (aside from 4mm as I have some of these) smaller than 10mm

5). greek leather cord - assorted colors would be great

6). 1 cab setting (either 25mm or 27mm) - similar to the setting shown in the third photo. I want to set one of the cab as shown in the last photo. 3rd & 4th photos are not for trade.:)

I'm sorry that I'm too specific with what I want... Money is tight ATM to buy new stash so I wanna try to trade. I won 4mm rounds from HK sellers yesterday but I know it will take a month before I get them.

I also have these kind of beadcaps for trade: http://www.etsy.com/listing/61324519/antique-brass-flower-5-petal-bead-cap-40 I have them in silver too. I went overboard in purchasing them months ago and eded up with a bunch of them. I so enjoy these beadcaps lately on my earrings!

Note on size: square filigree is 40mm x 40mm

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,624
Cat_P wrote
on Apr 2, 2011 10:53 AM

Let me dig through my stash this weekend Lody- I already owe you some stuff!

Cat     Blog  Artfire  Etsy

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,486
Lody wrote
on Apr 3, 2011 9:04 AM

Cool! Thanks heaps Cat!

I've been trying to browse Artbeads site the last couple of days and I finally managed to do it this morning... the last 2 days, my connection was too slow that I ended up with freeze screen. LOL Anyhoo, I'm limiting myself on a certain budget and placing a small order today - just up to the free shipping level. LOL

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,624
Cat_P wrote
on Apr 3, 2011 9:53 PM

Alright Lody, I scoured my stash tonight and I have just about nothing in lavender!

That color is not a good find in pearls, at all. Purple dyes take horribly on pearls, at least that I've noticed. I do have some purple pearls but they are rice shape, and not lavender. I'm sending these to you anyway. They are decent for a purple pearl though.

I'm also sending some other glass pearls but I don't think I have anything specifically that you are looking for. I'm still adding to your pile of trade goods but tomorrow I'll take a pic of everything I'm sending you, maybe you could use some of it for your projects.

Cat     Blog  Artfire  Etsy

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS