Charm Bracelet-Opinions Please

This post has 7 Replies | 3 Followers rated by 1 users
Not Ranked
Posts 23
Larka 12 wrote
on Mar 27, 2011 10:31 AM

I made this charm bracelet for a friend and I was looking for any critiquing. I'm thinking of naming it Red Moon Nights.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 531
on Mar 27, 2011 11:15 AM

Very Creative, I think thats a great name for it.

I really Like how you attached the wolf charms to the red bead, Really does look like the wolf is howling at the "Red Moon"

I really like it.

Angela

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,750
Kokopelli wrote
on Mar 27, 2011 3:38 PM

I really like the wolfs and how you attached them to the bracelet and added the red bead. But I'm not a big fan of mixed metal, so do you have silver stars? Or maybe your friend asked for mixed metals, so it fits to both silver and gold. That's just me. But I like the bracelet a lot.

Not Ranked
Posts 23
Larka 12 wrote
on Mar 27, 2011 7:50 PM

Thanks for your opinion! I actually used gold stars because I only had gold stars and gold headpins. 

~Audrina

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 33
CharleeT wrote
on Mar 27, 2011 8:22 PM

That's a wonderful design, and your chosen name fits it perfectly!  I really like it!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,624
Cat_P wrote
on Mar 27, 2011 8:42 PM

I think the name fits great, and how you attached the wolves to the red beads and even the gold stars with the blue.

Now if it was me personally, I would add a lot more deep blue beads for the "night sky". Goldstone would be perfect for the sky or some deep midnight blue glass. I like fuller charm bracelets though. Otherwise it's a nice piece.

Cat     Blog  Artfire  Etsy

Not Ranked
Posts 22
on Mar 27, 2011 10:43 PM

SmileNice i love the Yesmixture of colors and metalsWink. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

Not Ranked
Posts 3
sabrilou wrote
on Mar 28, 2011 1:24 AM

waw it's very beautiful 

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS