engeldorp wrote
on Apr 7, 2011 11:50 AM

I'm the proud mother of this 2 boys!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 588
NicoleT24 wrote
on Apr 9, 2011 2:08 AM

Kokopelli:

No kids over here, too, but great pictures of your kids. Does being an aunt count? Big Smile

Being an Auntie TOTALLY counts. I have two nieces, ages 3.5 and 7. The 7 year old is exactly 16 years younger than my daughter! we broke up her sweet 16 party to attend the birth of her first cousin! She says her cousin was the best d-day present EVER. awwww.  LOL. My family only makes girls. LOL. We have a no boys club, much to our fathers feigned disappointment; really he LOVES doting on his granddaughters, ages 24, 7 and 3 LOL--they are his everything! Actually, all three girls were born on the 3rd of their birth month :) So yep, my sister and I managed to produce for our parents, three granddaughters, all born on the 3rd, and our last name is a variation of the number three! LOL Too funny.

My baby sister with my nieces. :) I love them SO much!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,472
Evalie wrote
on May 18, 2011 7:33 PM

Even though it's a couple of years old, this is the best pic of my three boys. It was taken when my oldest son got married to his wonderful wife.  My youngest is on the far left, and the 'middle' son is on the far right. Right now they're 35,25,and 21 years old.

(BTW....the gentleman next to the bride is the boys father.....my ex)

Evalie

Massachusetts Coast

http://www.etsy.com/shop/4evadorn 

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 404
tpfrank wrote
on May 18, 2011 8:45 PM

I have one child a son.  He is 27 will be 28 in August and he is my pride and joy.  He is employed with the State of Alabama as an IT tech for the Dept. of Industrial Relations.  Owns his own home and is still single, but is in a very long distant relationship with a lovely girl in New Zeland.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,624
Cat_P wrote
on May 18, 2011 9:53 PM

I have 4 girls, twins age 13, one 9 year old, and a 4 year old and the tudes' are enough for me to escape to a small island!

@ Nicole- it seems my family can't have boys either. My mom had 5 kids, 4 of them girls. Out of all her kids and 20 something grandchildren, only 4 are boys.

Here's my bunch with me (taken this past October, and they've already changed so much)

Twins at the beginning of the school year at Marching Band practice.

Twins around Christmas

Twins most current, a couple weeks ago when they got their first pair of contacts. Madison had her hair cut off and straightens it all the time (never wears it curly anymore) and Meghan actually usually wears hers curly because I refuse to straighten it for her very often. It takes me 3 hours to straighten her hair and she actually likes her long curly locks. They've changed so much just in the last year.

My Lil P as we call her, always has a smile for someone.

And with her baby sister after having ice cream!

And the youngest of the bunch going down the slide.

Playing dress up!

All give me the greatest joys in life!  

Cat     Blog  Artfire  Etsy

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 76
on May 20, 2011 10:39 AM

this is so great to see I have one daughter she is my whole world!!! this is us last winter at the school ski perogram and just recently for her spring concert ( they grow up so fast!!!

" the future belongs to those who belives in the beauty of their dreams"

Eleanor Roosevelt

"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous  1 2 | RSS