Subscriber Bonus

This post has 12 Replies | 4 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 5
Giannacl wrote
on Feb 24, 2011 10:28 AM

Hi! I'm an old subscriber and was wondering if the Quick + Easy projects bonus apply to ALL subscriber and where can I find them?

Thanks for your help!

Gianna

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Giannacl wrote
on Mar 16, 2011 3:30 PM

Gracias Evalie!! Yes

Not Ranked
Posts 1
nilsamgu wrote
on Mar 24, 2011 7:37 PM

How did you get that information?  Thanks to you I could download the bonus projects because the address included in the magazine didn't help me at all.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
CarolW@76 wrote
on Jul 20, 2011 11:15 AM

I've been trying to find the download button for ever so thanks so much!!!, but really wanted to be able to download the one for  june/july and the others. what about june and july and aug and sept? also I couldn't download feb-march, said it was no longer available.  This is really getting annoying.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 781
Tia Dalma wrote
on Jul 21, 2011 11:05 AM

the URL for the Subscriber Bonus is on page 4 of every Subscriber issue of Beadwork Magazine and it is on the cover of every Subscriber issue of Beadwork Magazine! These downloads expire within a few months though so the older ones may not be available any longer!

Not Ranked
Posts 3
on Jul 21, 2011 5:07 PM

I paid for my subscription almost two weeks agobut haven't received my first print magazine.  I haven't received the e-mail link with the subscriber-only content.  ANNOYING!

They sent me the e-mail asking me to subscribe!  I guess I am in the "grey area" for the moment.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 781
Tia Dalma wrote
on Jul 21, 2011 5:19 PM

Marketwatcher,

when I first subscribed to Beadwork it took over 2 months before I received my first issue...so be patient with this or it will drive you crazy! And maybe you will get lucky and get your first issue much sooner than that!

If you are also looking to fill in any missing back issues (or even the latest current issues) there are many to be had on Ebay and some on Etsy and Artfire as well as Amazon...you just have to search them out. They very rarely have any back issues on the Interweave site for very long. Once they are sold out they are gone!

So good luck with waiting for your first issue...I know I was impatient about it and it drove me crazy! But it is worth the wait!

Not Ranked
Posts 3
on Jul 21, 2011 5:38 PM

Thanks.  I have no problem waiting for the first print issue but, since I've already paid, I'd like them to send me the e-mail with the link to the bonus content and not the e-mail asking me to subscribe....

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 101
on Jul 21, 2011 7:14 PM
Hi Please help me, I am a suscriber already , but when I chek my Email to get the bonus , I get the page to dawnload and click ,then the next page tellme to suscribe to the magazine. I do not understand this people and their instructions , this is not the first time I have probems. and I am getting sick of it. Thank you in advance .
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 52
sammy jo wrote
on Jul 23, 2011 11:58 AM

I didn't get an e-mail and I've been a subscriber for a couple years! Very ticked over this whole issue!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 52
sammy jo wrote
on Jul 23, 2011 12:00 PM

I didn't get an e-mail and I've been a subscriber for a couple years! I want the Aug/Sep bonus!

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 563
kareng915 wrote
on Jul 24, 2011 5:24 AM

I did not receive an email with a link to the Aug/Sept bonus... but then I'm also still waiting for my Aug/Sept magazine to be delivered!  Assuming it is still held up in the postal strike backlog.

karen  ~  BeadDelirium    blog  |  artfire 

Not Ranked
Posts 2
rednut wrote
on Sep 20, 2011 1:10 AM

To all those SUBSCRIBERS who are having difficulty opening the bonus links which are printed in their magazines - don't put it in the Google (or whatever provider you use) line - enter it in the URL line at the top of the page!!! I couldn't open any of my links until I tried it that way and now they work perfectly.

Hope every SUBSCRIBER has as much luck with this method as I did, I was getting really frustrated.

I think my next subscription will be fro the Super beadwork magazine, worth paying the extra to have it all in print.

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS