BEADY GIVEAWAY!

This post has 155 Replies | 37 Followers rated by 2 users
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 128
Kristal Wick wrote
on Feb 22, 2011 6:19 AM

You’re stranded on a desert island (without Gilligan and the Skipper). A treasure chest washes up on shore. What beady delights are in there and “must haves” as you wait for your rescue? Randomly selected winners will receive beady goodies from Beading Daily! 

P.S. Your fave Ginger or MaryAnn?

Editor Beading Daily

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Feb 22, 2011 6:27 AM

My "must-haves" would have to be Fireline, size 10 beading needles, size 11 seed beads in many colors, and a work tray so I can make something!

I love working with just seed beads. It is amazing what you can create with just one bead type!

PS Favorite: MaryAnn

Not Ranked
Posts 4
carlafinley wrote
on Feb 22, 2011 6:28 AM

Crystals of all colors and sizes. Sparkling and shimmering in the sun. MaryAnn.

Not Ranked
Posts 3
on Feb 22, 2011 6:31 AM

Wow, crystals, seed beads, Fireline, in gorgeous sunset colors to create a sunset bracelet! And earrings!

Not Ranked
Posts 3
on Feb 22, 2011 6:32 AM

lol Oops....MaryAnn

Not Ranked
Posts 1
ficon wrote
on Feb 22, 2011 6:35 AM

For me is fireline, needle  and and a as many  of Delica beads size 11.0. I would peyote the time away,  while I´m waiting for rescue, and try to enjoy the silence and peace around me. Then you never can run out of ideas, just let the imagination run wild.

Ann-Sofie Nyberg, Sweden.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Kraffs wrote
on Feb 22, 2011 6:36 AM

If you're a true beader, you can create using any beads! I don't want anything to big or sparkly that might be mistaken for an S.O.S. beakon! Just leave me and my creativity alone! lol And my fave is MaryAnn. (she was so plain and simple and you could imagine the possibilities) Have a great day :)

Not Ranked
Posts 1
hazyb wrote
on Feb 22, 2011 6:39 AM

mine would have to be a beading tray, flat nose,round nose and side cutter pliers, beading wire in diff colours, and crystals in many colours and would have to have some semi precious gems along with findings! i would then sit in the sun and be very very happy for days! ;~)  maryann! xx

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Feb 22, 2011 6:41 AM

MaryAnn definitely, cute and smart!  I would have to have my jewelry tools (my faves are my Wubbers bail making pliers, never expected to use them as much as I do!), CRYSTALS, beading wire, wire for wire working, CRYSTALS, natural stones/shells, bright colored beads, CRYSTALS, and lots of seed beads and thread/needles.  Does that make my chest too heavy to float? Thanks for the smile this brought me!

Stephanie Haussler

Pixybug Designs

Not Ranked
Posts 3

I would say a must have is Fireline, needles, swarovski crystals and tons of seed beads (11's, 15's, 8's and most definitely delicas!)

Nothing like Mother Nature and a beautiful island with white sand, turquoise water, shells and sun to keep me inspired.

Well since I'm a redhead, I gotta go with Ginger on this one!

Not Ranked
Posts 10
Annita2 wrote

I would have to have cubes! crystals, and seed beads and  enough fireline and needles to string them with!  I am a Ginger girl myself

www.awjewelryandbeadwork.com

facebook/awjewelryandbeadwork.com

Annita

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 427
ss10001 wrote
on Feb 22, 2011 6:42 AM

Semi-precious stone beads like rhodocrosite and turquoise and different jaspers with some seed beads and string and you've kept me entertained forever:)  And definitely Mary Ann:)

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Feb 22, 2011 6:47 AM

Ahoy!  I'm hoping for seed beads of every color, along with beading needles and Nymo of course.  It would be a very relaxing time waiting for rescue.

Maryann

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Karyn@16 wrote
on Feb 22, 2011 6:49 AM

Lots of delicious cabochons, plenty of seed beads, some fire polished beads and a few Swarovski bicones thrown in for good measure... oh and of course some needles and thread!

Mary-Ann for me too but I do love Ginger's quirkiness!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Feb 22, 2011 7:04 AM

I would have to have some PowerPro and lots and lots of seed beads... some Swarovski crystals and some fire polish beads. Some beautiful clasps to finish off my works of art. :o) Sounds heavenly to me! 

My favorite is Mary Ann...

Page 1 of 11 (156 items) 1 2 3 4 5  Next >  ... Last ยป | RSS