COMPLETED PLEASE DELETE

This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,317
on Feb 21, 2011 11:07 AM

Up for trade:

And.....

I am in desperate need of sterling silver, gunmetal, and brass findings...wire, earwires, chain, clasps, headpins, crimps, crimp covers, connectors...

I want (but don't need lol) steampunk stuff..watch gears, monocle lenses, old watches (with crystal and back intact) key charms, leather/suede cord...etc.

I am also willing to negotiate.

Christina,

Rainy Pacific Northwest, Home of The Seahawks. 

http://vintagetreasuresjewelry.blogspot.com 

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 363
Ruth. wrote
on Feb 28, 2011 12:15 PM

Christina,

I am interested in the 41 fav magazine. I have quite a few sterling pieces and I think maybe 2 pocketwatches from my grandfather I might be willing to sacrifice. I'll have to see if I can find them. We are in the middle of a move since we sold our house and have yet to find something decent (who said housing market was soft, not in my area), so it might take me a few days maybe a week to get some pictures for you to see if you want to trade or I would be willing to pay for it upfront (paypal?).

Shippensburg Pennsylvania - about 30 minutes from Gettysburg

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,317
on Feb 28, 2011 7:55 PM

Hi Ruth,

I would much rather do a trade so take your time, I will set the magazine aside for you in the meantime. I know how much a pain moving can be.

Christina,

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 781
Tia Dalma wrote
on May 20, 2011 4:51 AM

Hi Christina,

I know this is months after you posted this, but, if you still have those Beadwork Magazines I would love to trade for them! I don't know if I really have much of the items you were looking for but I have some stuff

a few ss lobster claws, 1 ss rectangle w/scrollwork toggle clasp, a few ss 2" 24g eye pins and a few feet of HH 22g SS wire.

I have a few large, flower antique brass bead caps...maybe an inch long and the petals open and close...really pretty (I use them at the end of spiral ropes etc) and a few filligree style bronze bead caps maybe 12x6mm? and these also open up.

Really i just have lots of odds and ends. I do mostly beadweaving/seed bead stitching so I don't have a lot of jewelry supplies/findings or wire on hand and everything I do have is really tiny like my seed beads!

I do have hundreds of Czech glass bicones in various colors ranging from 3mm to 5mm (not firepolish)  I also have 10 grams each of a few Miyuki long magatamas and fringe drops and over 400 Pearl AB magatamas (the regular drops).

I have several colors of SL and color lined size 8/0 Japanese seed beads and maybe 1/4 kilo of size 10/0 or 11/0 SL crystal Japanese seed beads.These seeds and Czech glass bicones were all passed on to me from other people and I just don't really use them much.

And I have some tiny (2.5 & 3mm) swarovski bicones in a few colors that I just don't really use.

If you, or anyone else, is interested in trading for any or all of this stuff just email me or ask more questions here. I have photos of a lot of this that I can send you in email but it would be crazy to post them all here!

I am mainly interested in a few issues of B&B magazine (6/05, 8/05, 2/07, 6/08, 8/08) and Beadwork Magazine from 2006 to 2010. I have a few issues in those years and I have 2011's but mainly I have earlier issues and would like to find some more that are not $12 to $20 each! I just can't afford what most people are charging for them!

Of course I am always willing to trade for good Japanese seed beads (all shapes and sizes...I love metallics/matte or shiny, bronzey colors especially) and delicas because I just never have enough!

Alright, this post is long enough...let me know if you have any questions! Or if you just aren't interested...haha!

Thank you!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,317
on May 20, 2011 10:55 PM

Tia,

I have already traded all of these magazines away.....sorry.

Christina,

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 781
Tia Dalma wrote
on May 24, 2011 5:07 PM

Thank you for responding Christina! I figured it had been so long since you posted this but there's always a chance!

Anyways, I do have that stuff for trade if anyone wants any of it or all of it and has anything they want to trade! I always prefer a trade over a sale...that way we can all get rid of what we can't use and maybe get some cool new stuff too!

But thanks again Christina!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS