Natural Cabochons

This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 4
paleopoet wrote
on Feb 12, 2011 5:09 PM

Hi :)

I recently bought a few bags of natural/glass gemstones from fire mountain gems. I have 17 cabs in different sizes and colors that I'm looking to trade. I'm not sure what stones they are, but I dont think any are glass. Notably, I have a rose quartz heart and a very unique stone with a minty color with gray and black flecks (anyone know what that is?)and something that is an absolutely brilliant blue. One of the lime colored stones has a chip and I have a mostly white stone with a red-ish stain on the side.

I'm fairly new to beading so my beading is still all over the place without a sense of a certain style. This is good news for you as I am willing to trade for anything either standard or unique. I love new cabs, delicas and other seed beads (all sizes/colors), Czech beads (faceted) in all colors, and who doesn't love Swarvoski? I could also use some thinner chain. And of course and unique awesome focal points would be cool. I dont need tools, wire or clasps.

Looking forward to a fun exchange!

Ps. Sorry the picture is shady, I couldn't find my camera wire so I had to use my phone.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,315
on Feb 13, 2011 9:44 AM

I have seed beads and czech glass I would trade for all of your cabs.

Can you email me what/how much you are looking to receive in trade? (just click on my picture then look for the "Send email" button in my profile)

Christina,

Rainy Pacific Northwest, Home of The Seahawks. 

http://vintagetreasuresjewelry.blogspot.com 

Not Ranked
Posts 2
SSJD wrote
on Jul 28, 2011 9:32 PM

Are any of these cabs still available?

Btw, I'm pretty sure the spotty mint green one is Sesame Jasper.

The white one with red in the corner looks like a lot of agates do, especially fire-crackled agate.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS