HAVE YOU SEEN THIS NEW BOOK???

This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 71
MeganH@18 wrote
on Jan 8, 2011 2:27 PM

It hasn't been released yet (darn it!) and I have to wait until April.  Just the cover is making me droooooool.  Somehow or another I have lost (for the 2nd time!) the Art of Bead Embroidery book that Sherry Serafini was part of and will have to buy yet another copy (my 3rd!!!).  Let us all begin the countdown to April......

http://www.amazon.com/Sherry-Serafinis-Sensational-Bead-Embroidery/dp/160059672X/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_1

Megan (impatient in Pennsylvania)

Not Ranked
Posts 15
PaulaK@31 wrote
on Jan 12, 2011 9:26 AM

Hi Megan,

I agree. Love Sherrt Serafini - would love to apprentice with her. I already pre-ordered the book.

SIgn me,

Paula (impatient in Arizona)

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 360
Beading_Sue wrote
on Apr 1, 2011 10:06 AM

I just received my copy of Sherry Serafini's Sensational Bead Embroidery.  The photos in the book are just stunning.  I've not done bead embroidery, yet, and so I appreciate how she talks you through the set up of a design.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,328
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Apr 1, 2011 7:42 PM

I got my copy last week, it is so cool. Love it.

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 71
MeganH@18 wrote
on Apr 15, 2011 5:15 PM

Got my copy last week and I just LOVE it!  I've already paged through it half a dozen times.  So many ideas so little time.......  (and I did purchase my third and hopefully LAST copy of the Art of Bead Embroidery.  I think I'll put a GPS tag on it just in case.....)

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS