Update on little baby Morgan

This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 299
pollydoodle2 wrote
on Jan 4, 2011 1:04 PM

Sorry it has taken me so long to update on the little one. She is getting better very very slowly. They were able to take her off of the breathing tube and she is on nasal qxygen. She still is being feed thru a feeding tube cause she doesnt know how to suck yet. They are doing echo's on her all the time and them has been little improvement on her heart but the doctor says that is ok. As long as no regression we are ok. They said she is just growing and that it will take some time. She is recognizing Mindy and Mindy has been able to hold her more and more. Mindy is still staying at the Ronald McDonald House but will only be able to stay there for about 3 more weeks. Not sure what will happen after that cause they say that Morgan will be in the hospitaltill at least spring (April) Thank you for all the continued prayers for them.

I know alot of people say facebook is bad but it has made it so much easier for all of us to stay connected and see picks of her.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 299
pollydoodle2 wrote
on Jan 12, 2011 11:06 AM

Another update:

They moved the feeding tube from her mouth and put it down her nose. Also the last echo showed now heart problems. Thank goodness, this is such a HUGE improvement. Now we just pray that she keeps getting better.

Thanks everyone for the continued prayers.

Vicki

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,877
MelindaB@14 wrote
on Jan 12, 2011 12:07 PM

So happy to hear that Morgan is slowly showing improvements.  We're still praying for her.

MelindaB ~ Juneau, Alaska USA

When you dream ... what are you wearing?

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about Learning to Dance in the rain!

Authors UNKNOWNEmbarrassed

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,260
Billy Z wrote
on Jan 12, 2011 12:12 PM

She still on my 'prayer list' as well. I hope that she sontinues to improve.

Billy ;o)

I yam wut I yam and dats all wut I yam. ~Popeye~

Dragonfly Jewelry Designs - ArtFire Artisan Studio

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 299
pollydoodle2 wrote
on Jan 17, 2011 9:23 AM

Well another update on Morgan. She had to have surgery again yesturday. THey have been trying to feed her and she keeps trowing everything up. They did a scope and found that her espohigus (sp) where it opens into her stomach was swollen and infamed. Causing her to get sick everytime she eats. So they did surgery yesturday to fix this. she came thru fine. Hopefully this is the last surgery for a while for this little one. Thanks again for all your prayers for them.

Also please say a prayer for someother family memebrs of mine that are struggling with a very very unrully child, they are at their wits end and do not know what to do.

It was a ruff weekend for our family all the way around. I am praying for a better week.

Thanks vicki.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 411
Memoosim wrote
on Jan 18, 2011 8:03 AM

Will continue to keep her in my prayers.  I'll add a little one for a better week to Smile.

Cherie

Dance.  Even if you're the only one who hears the music. 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS