Kris Kringle 2010 Reveal

This post has 101 Replies | 3 Followers
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,486
Lody wrote
on Dec 2, 2010 5:17 PM

It was brought to my attention that somebody got their package already. If you are the sender, please make sure that your mark got the package already before you post the goodies on this thread...  or that she opened the package already. If you are the recipient and wants to wait for christmas before opening your package, please let your mark know about it so as not to ruin the surprise.:)

Let's see some goodies ladies! Thanks so much to all who participated on this swap!

PARTICIPANTS WHO REC'D THEIR PACKAGES ALREADY AS OF 12-17-2010:

1. Christina from Sydney - planning to open on Dec. 21st
  2. Yeli from Ann
  3. Jeni from Christina 
  4. Ruth from Yeli
  5. Erin from Jeni - planning to open on christmas day
  6. Sydney from Sheila
  7. Kristi from Ruth
  8. Shawna from Cat
  9. Ann from Mary
  10. Moira from Kristi
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 363
Ruth. wrote
on Dec 2, 2010 6:28 PM

I got my package from Yeli today. When it came I thought humm that's awfully heavy for what I had ordered from Ebay, but didn't look at the return addy. Low and behold it was my Kris Kringle package!!! Yippee. Just opening it and seeing what was inside made me feel alot better since my truck is in the shop with some pretty expensive repairs. Thank you Yeli!!

Shippensburg Pennsylvania - about 30 minutes from Gettysburg

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 774
yeli wrote
on Dec 2, 2010 7:25 PM

Glad you liked it!  I had fun buying!!!  I am a shopaholic.  LOL

Here is a closeup of the jewelry part.

Here is my Handmade Necklace for Ruth:

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,486
Lody wrote
on Dec 2, 2010 7:55 PM

Yay! Lots of yummy goodies... :)  And oh so pretty necklace - I'm salivating with all these stuffs. LOL

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 456
lostaloha wrote
on Dec 2, 2010 11:21 PM

Mine's all packaged up and ready to be sent in the morning... but I forgot to take photos! 

From the Oregon Coast to Tacoma.

etsy :: blog :: flickr

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 936
on Dec 3, 2010 9:50 AM

Wow, what a catch! That is a very nice present!!!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 589
AnnM@94 wrote
on Dec 3, 2010 10:36 AM

Mine is on its way... but I completely forgot to take pics too :(

"Dream Big"

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 363
Ruth. wrote
on Dec 3, 2010 11:57 AM

I took some pics with my cell phone but was too lazy to grab the digital camera to get some great photos after I had begun packaging everything yesterday.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,471
ForumModerator
JSmaz wrote
on Dec 4, 2010 8:16 AM

Nice! 

Still waiting for my last component to arrive so I can get mine in the mail.  Hopefully it will be here today.

Jeni

Oklahoma City

ArtFire Studio & blog  |  Gallery 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,486
Lody wrote
on Dec 5, 2010 8:47 AM

I'm sure your marks won't mind taking some pics.:)Wink

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 774
yeli wrote
on Dec 7, 2010 2:29 PM

I got my KK package today!  The mailbox was full of good things and one of them was my KK package. :)

I am not currently making jewelry because I am 8 months pregnant and have lots of back and sciatic pain, but I am sure to play with them as soon as my baby comes and lets me sleep :)  I might not resist temptation and sit on my bench anyway.

I will post pictures tomorrow, there is currently no light and my house is quite dark.

Thank you Ann!  I am sure going to have fun.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 585
Karenra wrote
on Dec 7, 2010 2:44 PM

I got mine today!!! I love everything in there!!!!! I will try to post pictures on Thursday as I work tonight, and then during the day tomorrow :(

I am wearing the earring to work tonight :), and doing the happy dance all night!! Thank you Ruth so much!!!

Edited to add, that my daughter just said she is so going to have to wear these!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,486
Lody wrote
on Dec 7, 2010 3:03 PM

Oh good! Can't wait to see what you got Kristi.:)

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 363
Ruth. wrote
on Dec 7, 2010 6:37 PM

Yeah I am soo happy that you like everything! I have never done an exchange before, so I fretted over everything. I noticed I forgot to stick in some Godiva chocolates I got...or should I say I think my 4yr old took off with it when I went for my tape. In fact I have yet to find the wrapper....hummm.

I have some pics to post, but they are not the best, so if you have time to post better ones, please feel free to do so.

Russian Leaves done in purple (Kristi's fav color) with copper iris accents.

Copper chain, eye pins, head pins, clasp and green shells beads, porcelain beads and green pearls.

Various toggles for Kristi since it was on her list and some purple beads her fav color again.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 774
yeli wrote
on Dec 7, 2010 6:41 PM

Yummy set of goodies!

Page 1 of 7 (102 items) 1 2 3 4 5  Next >  ... Last ยป | RSS