Back by popular demand, this issue of Handcrafted Jewelry has more to offer than ever before! The talented artists featured in this 144-page super-sized edition have created a collection of 34 brand new mixed-media projects that will have you reaching for your tools and supplies. As in each previous issue of Handcrafted Jewelry, this magazine is full of innovative ways to make eye-catching pieces of jewelry out of everyday items like soda cans, newspapers, feathers, brass washers, T-shirts, candy wrappers, and furniture casters. Be sure to browse through the playful designs made out of repurposed game pieces in our special Fun & Games section!
A few more highlights from this issue include:
- step-by-step photos and instructions for each project
- examples of nearly 40 jewelry-making and mixed-media techniques
- reviews of inspiring new products and books
- an inspiration gallery showcasing the work of talented mixed-media artists
We are particularly excited to share this issue's features with our readers:
- Learn about the differences between polymer and epoxy resin clays from industry expert Barbara Briggs. In her "Clay Time" article, Barbara explains the pros and cons of both mediums.
- Author and artist Karen Michel shares the ways in which she incorporates eco-friendly practices into her artwork in "Going Green."
Pick up your copy of this not-to-be-missed issue today!