Mixed-media jewelry . . . WHAT IS THAT? You've seen those jaw-dropping jewelry pieces
created with fabric, resin, polymer clay, enamel, wood, and other fun
and funky materials, right? . . . Well, that's mixed media for you! And mixing up your materials is all the rage!
Need a little spice in your life? Look no further. Mixed media (and Handcrafted Jewelry 2011) is all you've been waiting for and more. Discover 22 brand-new jewelry designs using simple techniques and fabulous materials! With step-by-step photos and easy-to-follow instructions, you'll be making jewelry that will stand out in no time!
Handcrafted Jewelry 2011 is packed with projects to spark that your own creativity. Give your jewelry a story! Make your jewelry one-of-a-kind and incorporate pictures, definitions, poems-the possibilities are endless! You know you want to leave everyone wondering, "What's the story behind that necklace?"
Order your copy of this mixed-media resource today to:
- Discover great tips, techniques, and projects from
some of the best in the business: enise Yezbak Moore, Andrew Thornton,
Candie Copper, Jess Italia Lincoln, Kristal Wick, and many more!
- Turn your special saved items, fabrics, and pieces into incredible works of art.
- Make it stick! Get the 411 on adhesives for jewelry designers from Molly Schaller.
- Create your own tiny birdhouse pendant with your favorite paper memorabilia.
- Tell your personal story and use all your meaningful favorite finds in your jewelry with tips on the best found objects.
- And so much more!
Mix it up with 22 brand-new projects. We'll show you what mixed media is all about, and we bet you fall in love. Actually, we know you will!