1. I just may have to splurge and buy myself
one of these adorable newsboys from Anthropologie! Uber cute any time of the
2. This minty blue-green Charmed Floral Necklace
from Rouche would look lovely paired with a little black dress for a night on
the town, or dressed down with a pair of jeans and white blouse.
3. Not exactly something I could see myself
wearing to the office, this Bold Floral Dress from Oasis would be a stunning
outfit for a wedding or other special occasion. LOVE it!
4. These Crystal Delicate Floral Chandelier
Earrings from Sorrelli have just enough interesting components, without being over the top.
5. I love the subtle pattern in this feminine
Petal Drifts silk tunic from Sundance.
6. This delicate and stunningly beautiful
porcelain ring is from one of my all-time favorite Etsy artists, MaaPstudio.
7. Aside from the fact that these Charlotte
Olympia pumps from Neiman Marcus cost about as much as my mortgage payment, I
just adore the sassy, fun colors! Santa, are you listening?
8. I'm a big fan of polymer-clay-done-well,
and this fabulous turquoise cherry blossom cuff from another of my favorite
Etsy artists, TheShagBag, has me drooling at my desk!