You all got to learn about me in Danielle Fox's post from earlier this week--now it's Debbie Blair's turn in the hot seat! When it comes to Jewelry Stringing's amazing managing editor, there's more than meets the eye...
1. She has a 3-year-old daughter, who she describes as "adorable/feisty."
2. She is a self-proclaimed 80's nerd--she can't get enough of music and movies of the 1980's.
3. She earned a degree in Graphic Design from Colorado State University (that's right, she's a stalwart Ram!), where her favorite class was Paper Making.
4. Her favorite food is "anything Italian!"
5. The last project she made was this fabulous summer anklet!
6. Her pup, Riley, is a cocker spaniel mix.
7. She has lived in Colorado her entire life. She says the only thing that could lure her away from the Rocky Mountains would be living somewhere with a view of the ocean.
8. In her journey to becoming our managing editor, she took a detour to work as a pastry chef. (After a long week, she has been known to bring in some of her sinfully delicious treats to share with all of us!)
9. She would love to own her own herd of alpacas one day.
10. She saves all her pennies so that she can someday buy a red '66 Corvette convertible.