10 Things You Didn't Know About Chloe Chatenever
In an effort to introduce ourselves, I'm starting this "10 Things You Didn't Know About" series. The first victim, I mean interviewee, is Chloe Chatenever, Jewelry Stringing's fabulous assistant editor. Let's get to know her:
1. The last movie she saw was The Avengers (for the second time).
2. She has one sibling: a younger brother.
3. She's 5'11'' and has size 11 feet.
4. In kindergarten, she went by Chloetta, a name she came up with to differentiate herself from the other Chloe in her class.
5. She learned how to whistle just one year ago.
6. She grew up in Santa Barbara.
7. She made jewelry for herself and her friends to wear to high-school prom.
8. She creates custom letterpress designs for fun.
9. She's learning how to play the guitar.
10: Past pets have included crabs, rabbits, guinea pigs, and a rat, but, sadly, not her favorite animal, a penguin.